GreenCactus

Was it you???

I've spent all week waving at Mini's, and I get no love! lol

Don't feel bad, I was out crusin in Watson yesterday and was blown off by two Minis. I like to think they miss me waving because I am on the rightside, but that doesn't work when I do the crazy wave out both windows :hello2:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I could see that with the old clubman, with the unique front grille.

ya ive noticed people REALLY dont wave back when im in the duck, i mostly just get really wierd looks, idk if its cause im on the other side of the car or cause they dont know what im driving. if you drive a MINI educate yourself on the history of your car!

1975Mini001.jpg

I actually find myself following the old skool minis as far as I can when I see em. Such a cool piece of car history. Hope to have one myself in the next few years!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2003 MINI Cooper S Indi Blue, 16% WMW Pulley, One Ball Mod, DDM Works Intake, Helix Short Throw Adapter, Rear Seat Delete.

Sara (OMG MINI) and I had another happy waving fest when she pulled onto 395 this morning in front of Tigger. :motor: :itsme::motor::wavey:

Then she zipped off but pre-coffee Ali was in old lady mode and sitting in the right lane just trying to get to work and get some coffee :coffee:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I was driving my daughter to school this morning up canal road to foxhall. Saw a decked-out clubman with dcmm stickers. When she merged in front of me, I saw the OMGmini plates. Too bad I was driving our beat up Sienna at the time, but I wonder if you've seen my wife driving my checkmate in that area some mornings.

06 SB/S MCS Checkmate, Premium,

Convenience, LSD, HK, Chrome interior ZOOM641

I was driving my daughter to school this morning up canal road to foxhall. Saw a decked-out clubman with dcmm stickers. When she merged in front of me, I saw the OMGmini plates. Too bad I was driving our beat up Sienna at the time, but I wonder if you've seen my wife driving my checkmate in that area some mornings.

Man she is one popular girl out in the wild.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Hey IndieCooper, is the Duck orange? If so, I spotted you on 50 yesterday morning but I was in far right lane and couldn't get a visual to wave until you slipped past me behind a truck. So... Belated wave :-)

PSUMINI just got a organge classic Mini, but it is not a clubman

1975Mini001.jpg

I just reached the 100 mile threshold on my new '14 Roadster S. So far, I've waved at half a dozen MINI drivers on the streets of Northern Virginia and failed to receive a single wave back. My statistics suck.

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)

I just reached the 100 mile threshold on my new '14 Roadster S. So far, I've waved at half a dozen MINI drivers on the streets of Northern Virginia and failed to receive a single wave back. My statistics suck.

Don't give up, the waves will come and when they do they are special

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'll keep trying. Do people recognize the Roadster as a MINI, or are they largely ignorant of the "wave"?

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)