GreenCactus

Was it you???

I got a wave today, I got a wave!!! It was a pure silver 1st gen cabrio, right at the start of the Memorial Bridge. I was so excited :itsme:

Saw 2 other MINIs who didn't wave but one did!!!!

I was thinking that we have thousands of MINIs in this area and only a few hundred here in the club. So statistically most of those MINIs just aren't going to wave. When we find one that does, it's like a prize in a lottery.

The joy!!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Rigsby found two pals in the Hoffman Theatre parking lot this evening.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391213081.127166.jpg.d88931a083dc54fa20b8c0e07eb0af37.jpg

"Room4T" looked very nice with the carbon scoop!

Miguel wants to put white stripes on Mickito like those on the countryman.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391213081.127166.jpg.d88931a083dc54fa20b8c0e07eb0af37.jpg

Edited by VaMike
typos again - mobile devices...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC

Just tagged what looks like a brand new cabrio purchased at Sterling MINI. VA Tag "Ogie &Me". Parked right in front of my house!!

Wooo Hooooo!!!!:rock:

I saw a guy today in his MINI and I literally waved so hard and I knew he would see me. He laughed and waved back. I felt a bit like a wave bully :itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme:

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Driving west on Eisenhower around noon today with the top down we spotted a light blue clubby with bike racks coming from the other direction. We gave a big wave with hands out the top and got an enthusiastic wave back.

We definitely get better responses with the top down. Still waiting for someone to throw beads! ;-)

...Mike

Edited by VaMike
typos - again!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC

Driving west on Eisenhower around noon today with the top down we spotted a light blue clubby with bike racks coming from the other direction. We gave a big wave with hands out the top and got an enthusiastic wave back.

We definitely get better responses with the top down. Still waiting for someone to throw beads! ;-)

...Mike

I believe he is the one that came to the club picnic, we see him around Arlington fairly often.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

While Sara and I were standing in line this morning (freezing our butts off) to get onto the White House lawn for an event we spotted a Tggrrr drive by!

I bet you heard his mighty exhaust and then were attracted to his fiery orange paint job. How could you miss him?

I saw hundreds of people and was wondering

WHY were you all there? Messing up my commute :biggrin:

So why were you all there?

Tggrrr010.jpg

I bet you heard his mighty exhaust and then were attracted to his fiery orange paint job. How could you miss him?

I saw hundreds of people and was wondering

WHY were you all there? Messing up my commute :biggrin:

So why were you all there?

We were there for the official arrival ceremony for the President of France. It was freeeeeeeezing!!!

image.php?u=1181&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Hey! Yes that was me!

You discovered my morning breakfast spot (Panera), though I was running a bit late today. I usually sit next to the front window.

Feel free to come and drink coffee with me!

Every once in a while I will see another CR S Roadster parked in this same lot in front of Staples. I've tagged it before but I don't think the owner wants to come out and play. We must be persistent!

…Mike

Hey! Yes that was me!

You discovered my morning breakfast spot (Panera), though I was running a bit late today. I usually sit next to the front window.

Feel free to come and drink coffee with me!

Every once in a while I will see another CR S Roadster parked in this same lot in front of Staples. I've tagged it before but I don't think the owner wants to come out and play. We must be persistent!

…Mike

I was there about 9:15-ish, I had a 9:30A appointment with the TSA Precheck office. I did a quickie lap to attract (your) attention, but I was in a Countryman loaner from PMOA so you might not have given me much attention even if you did see me.

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Saw Warren today at the Wintergreen starbucks (again, I didn't have my mini with me so he was confused how I might've known him lol)

But as promised, the next time I ran into him I said I'd introduce myself, and I did...and the conversation wasn't awkward at all. Which was surprising because I'm incredibly socially awkward. But a really nice dude...lol, he did however have a funny look when I said his name without him giving it to me lmao.

Celia- he asked where/how you were...I guess he didn't know you were at the new location.

:top:

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Just spotted in LA area near the beach:

Blue hard top/black stripes with tag "GOLDN"

...belonging to Gracie Gold.

(via NBC coverage)

Gracie was driving her MINI away from the camera at the top of Apolo Ohno's interview with her, shot in Los Angeles prior to the games. It aired for the second time about 8:15pm tonight. You might be able to find it online.

...Mike

Just spotted in LA area near the beach:

Blue hard top/black stripes with tag "GOLDN"

...belonging to Gracie Gold.

(via NBC coverage)

Gracie was driving her MINI away from the camera at the top of Apolo Ohno's interview with her, shot in Los Angeles prior to the games. It aired for the second time about 8:15pm tonight. You might be able to find it online.

...Mike

with Illinois plates.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

I took Rigsby to the touchless wash on Duke this evening.

On the way I passed a woman on S Pickett in a black R56 "DEX" with bonnet stripes who saw my wave and gave a nice smile back.

At the car wash I fell into line behind a nice orange R52 that could have been related to Tigger! I was about eighth in line. While we waited the driver walked back to say hi and asked if she could see my boot. I opened it up and out popped Tav! She said, "So, that's what happened to the back seat!"

We had a nice chat that made the wait seem shorter.

She wasn't aware of the club so I gave her a card.

...Mike

I took Rigsby to the touchless wash on Duke this evening.

On the way I passed a woman on S Pickett in a black R56 "DEX" with bonnet stripes who saw my wave and gave a nice smile back.

At the car wash I fell into line behind a nice orange R52 that could have been related to Tigger! I was about eighth in line. While we waited the driver walked back to say hi and asked if she could see my boot. I opened it up and out popped Tav! She said, "So, that's what happened to the back seat!"

We had a nice chat that made the wait seem shorter.

She wasn't aware of the club so I gave her a card.

...Mike

HO (as in Hot Orange) drivers are friendly. I hope she comes and meets us. :top:

Tggrrr010.jpg