GreenCactus

Was it you???

No I was on Braddock and she crossed in of me and some other cars.

I always look for Chris and Rocko on West Ox, regardless of the time of day. LOL

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

ACK!!! They didn't know the MINI code, you stop and help your fellow MINIs in trouble :banghead:

Everything OK with your MINI?

hahaha, I know right! where's the love?? lolol, I don't blame them, it was freezing cold. I would've waved them off anyway. And everything's good...thankfuly it was only one of those sloped neighborhood curves that I hopped on to. Although I do have a couple new scratches above the left rear tail light from running into a set of bushes haha. oh well, it adds character!

all in all, it was a pretty fun experience. I may or may not have been at fault for inducing that 360 slide ;)

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

hahaha, I know right! where's the love?? lolol, I don't blame them, it was freezing cold. I would've waved them off anyway. And everything's good...thankfuly it was only one of those sloped neighborhood curves that I hopped on to. Although I do have a couple new scratches above the left rear tail light from running into a set of bushes haha. oh well, it adds character!

all in all, it was a pretty fun experience. I may or may not have been at fault for inducing that 360 slide ;)

Tigger and I did a 360 in autocross once, it was a real rush and almost fun since nothing bad happened. Still don't want to do that again

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I think that I gave Kate a slight worry when I was tagging CHLE PEP in Bethesda yesterday. I was picking up lunch at the Corner Bakery next to Montgomery Mall and saw that a MINI was parked next to my Jeep (Jake) and they had a DCMM sticker. (I was giving Ernie the morning off with the ice and rain.) I looked around the restaurant trying to see a MINI owner but didn't recognize anyone. I took this picture and then went out to tag CHLE PEP. As I was putting the DCMM card on the driver's window, Kate comes out asking what I was doing to her car?

Sorry that I startled you Kate and made you come out into the cold weather. :s: We exchanged pleasantries and went on our way.

CHLEPEP.jpg.b84d7971c24d21a63a0a6bac87de1a03.jpg

CHLEPEP.jpg.b84d7971c24d21a63a0a6bac87de1a03.jpg

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Parked next to an MCS at the starbucks in Chantilly. Had the license plate "Umarex" or something like that. yeah..that was mine with the gutted interior and mtn bike on the rack

haha, I was watching from my table as you did a double take at the interior of my car and had the biggest "WTF did he do his car??" look on your face!

lolol...almost spit my coffee out. G'damn I love that reaction...:laugh:

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

I always look for Chris and Rocko on West Ox, regardless of the time of day. LOL

I do the same thing thinking "maybe this one time we can drive down west ox together so cool"

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I think I spotted Cambo on 66 around 4pm today. I was headed the opposite way in Duane's Elise.

eyyy yup! I was heading into work! And no...I wasn't picking my nose...I was...uh...trying to find...that thing...

btw, I was at flagship yesterday and there was a sick Elise. It was a matte grey color..and had different front and rear rims. and the driver was all tatted up. Not sure if you know him...I imagine the local lotus community can't be that big.

man i never see any minis and when i do i wave and get the :stupid: look back....

haha, saw three minis on my way into work today. no wave backs either. Was next to a dude with the license plate "pug snot". We were sitting in traffic, practically next to each other, I waved continuously for about 20 seconds before my biceps got tired and I gave up.

man i never see any minis and when i do i wave and get the :stupid: look back....

where in ffx are you around

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I sidelined the mini and took the 4x4 into work tonight...but saw a surprising amount of minis on the road.

My hats off to you all...you have bigger cajones than I.

I've been tempted to make an Ikea run all day... Itching to play with the All4...

I'd skip the ikea trip and find a nice, unsalted patch of parking lot or something to play around in.

Roads/hwys are hella salted. My silver truck...is now poo brown.

:top: