GreenCactus

Was it you???

Hey all, was on 395 SB in traffic and came up on Green/White Cooper S with DCMM decal on driver's side rear window. Saw decal at last min and gave quick beep as I went by on left. Was that Cricket?

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey all, was on 395 SB in traffic and came up on Green/White Cooper S with DCMM decal on driver's side rear window. Saw decal at last min and gave quick beep as I went by on left. Was that Cricket?

It could've been me! I didn't see any MINIs tonight, but I was focused on traffic, so it's possible I missed you. I was on 395 around 5:30-40. I still have my autocross numbers on and my plate is "CRICKET". If you did see me, I'm sorry for not acknowledging. :(

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

So I went with Mark to CDC autocross on Sat, not to drive but just hang out and take pictures. I realized it was going to be a long day so before his session I ran out to the car to go get a snack. I see another woman in a MINI and she looks kind of lost. We start chatting and she tells me that she's trying to get a bite to eat before her session. I have never met this woman, but she's in a nice MINI so she can't possibly be a serial killer. I ask if she wants me to come along in search of food, I have already pointed out Tigger so she knows I'm not a serial killer since I too own a MINI.

We go on search for food and make fast friends. I told her about the club and we found snacks. I'm hoping she comes around to play. Her name is Jo and she has an '03 Chili red S

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

When I pulled onto 395N this morning, I was right in front of Tigger! It was definitely a smiling, waving extravaganza!! :tee: Great start to the weekend!

Oh the joy! I saw a MINI and slowed to let it in. Then read the license plate and started honking, waving, flashing and smiling. Made my day!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hi! On Sunday saw a green Copper S with white stripes, Union Jack mirror caps and tag "Oh2BBig" in the parking lot of Harris Teeter off Hoadly Rd in Manassas. Liked the tag! Waited a bit on a driver but no luck.

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I see a Hot Chocolate with a white top and stripes in Fairfax Station/Burke every once in a while. I saw it again today and the driver turned her head to look at me and Monster as she passed. One of these days I'm going to follow her or something to give her a card. MINIs are one thing, but brown MINIs? :love:

I finally saw this one again in a parking lot in Oakton - tagged it! License plate is MINIM&M or similar.