GreenCactus

Was it you???

It was ME! Sorry for not responding sooner. I don't normally go up to DC but will be doing so weekly for awhile. So, it's taken me this long to recooperate. Poor Penelope had bird poop all over her, too. Let me just say that I do not know what those birds are eating at Quantico but yuk! I was definitely excited to see a card (right after I read it and it wasn't a sorry about your card note). It was a nice treat after a long day:)

Penelope

I found you... but couldn't :wavey: because i was slugging into the Pentagon and i'm sure the drive would have given me the :stupid: look

image1.JPG

Hi Ali

That's no MINI you're driving, Jorge. But based on the picture I think it's in the same family ;) (...a BMW of some kind)

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I was in the back seat but it was a BMW 5 series. I'm driving into DC today for a meeting so I'll be on the look out

Lol...backseat makes sense. It would be kind of hard to drive from there.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Spotted an 02-04 DS/B R53 with MD tags and a DCMM cling on the rear window on I-95 S, just north of Wilmington, DE at ~4pm today. It was nice sharing a wave with you and playing in traffic for 20 miles or so! I ended up exiting I-95 on a Waze-recommended detour. :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Was playing tag with another Roadster on 66 on MLK Day, but dude refused to even glance over. He was toting a wooden chair in his passenger seat, eyes straight ahead with his head back against the headrest all six or seven times we passed each other. Tag was RAHMBL, if anyone knows him. Disappointed.

image.php?u=179&type=sigpic&dateline=140