GreenCactus

Was it you???

I tagged a Laser Blue R56 with the license plste "FST R56" tonight at the Fairfax Home Depot. I'm not sure if the owner is already a member or not... I haven't been to many DCMM events since the spring. :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I spied a new F56 is volcanic orange on my street recently and got very excited. I'm glad our street is able to handle TWO orange MINIs!!!!

I was maybe kind of stalking him and one day saw the owner out with his MINI and gave him a club card. He just signed on as a registered user so I'm super excited. His user name is Direk and the MINI is Roxie. Oh the joys of another orange MINI on my street!!! We need Craig Baron to buy over here so we can get a spice orange too.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thanks again for the invite Ali! It was a pleasure to meet you!

2015 Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S F56

6MT, Premium, Cold Weather, Media, LED, HUD

NM Engineering Power module

Borla Touring axle back exhaust

JCW style bonnet stripes

Tigger and Roxie have been leaving for work the same time this week. Yesterday we shot down Little river turnpike together. I got stuck in the right lane behind a bus and I saw Direk and Roxie there to let me back to the left. Then on the merge to 395 I made room so that they could get in front.

This morning we must have both been using Waze because neither one of us headed towards 395.

I wish Quitta and Smokie left at the same time too, we could have a fun little morning caravan

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I saw a black r56 on Fairfax Dr. in Arlington last night with custom exhausts and i was following a blue clubman with VA tags to DC today. was it you? :biggrin:

2015 Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S F56

6MT, Premium, Cold Weather, Media, LED, HUD

NM Engineering Power module

Borla Touring axle back exhaust

JCW style bonnet stripes

Well, I was there to witness Mr. OEMs return to Haemish (Edge), today. Dumb luck...I just happen to pull into the dealership at the same time. :top:

Car looks good! :motor:

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Well, I was there to witness Mr. OEMs return to Haemish (Edge), today. Dumb luck...I just happen to pull into the dealership at the same time. :top:

Car looks good! :motor:

LOL yes it was great seeing you too. As for the car... it looks really dirty, you mean! Heh.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

LOL yes it was great seeing you too. As for the car... it looks really dirty, you mean! Heh.

Nothing like my car when I pulled it into the service bay!!

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Nothing like my car when I pulled it into the service bay!!
True, true... but you had a better excuse than I did, Mr. offroader. :)

Saw "CLUBBY" :banghead: in traffic on 495 yesterday as I :vroom:by in the HOT LANES !

Hey!:itsme:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

My first "DCMM" sighting--could barely see the decal until I got really close. Sorry for being the creepy car trying to stay next to you--it was damn near impossible to get my 80yr old dad to operate a camera phone lol.

anyway, car sounded great! Invidia with no resonator?

59cedb75ee039_2014-12-0619_45_29.png.441525b0b75860acbab5461d1b18307e.png

20141206_121808.jpg.a0445f86e84f7418973fae0a8c720057.jpg

59cedb75ee039_2014-12-0619_45_29.png.441525b0b75860acbab5461d1b18307e.png

20141206_121808.jpg.a0445f86e84f7418973fae0a8c720057.jpg

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

I came out of Chuy's in Springfield last night to find a Mini parked next to my wife's Smart. BRG, white stripes, Union Jack sunroof, license plate said something along the lines of "1 in 10", and had a DCMM sticker. Just wanted to say, great looking Mini!

Great Scott!!!

Thanks for the compliment, Bradley blushed a little after hearing that. Haven't been on here much because of school and finals, but I wanted to try out the Yard House at the Town Center that night, and it actually had a pretty large selection of On Tap Beer! Mmmmm Chuy's I <3 their Fajitas!!

Thanks for the compliment.

Best,

Forge