GreenCactus

Was it you???

My 4-door Cooper is coming in probably this week, so mine may be the first! (Can hardy wait! :motor:)

P.S. Tardis is Krystal's.

That's AWESOME

What to name the new one? Tardis is such an awesome name for the one you have now

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

So a few weeks ago I said goodbye to my MINI :( It was a sad day...and to make a long story short my extended warranty had ran out and it seemed to be one expensive problem after the other toward the end. At only 75k miles it became more than I was willing to invest.

I already miss my MINI! Even though over the past 2 years I've never actually made it out to an event...you guys have been great and extremely friendly! KEEP MOTORING!! :motor: Maybe one day i'll be back

I traded in for a Toyota 11050272_10203788137214908_8197891512657925167_n_zpsr7wnoke2.jpg

P.S. I found the OEM antenna that went with it if anyone wants it for free!

Edited by jcooper

So a few weeks ago I said goodbye to my MINI :( It was a sad day...and to make a long story short my extended warranty had ran out and it seemed to be one expensive problem after the other toward the end. At only 75k miles it became more than I was willing to invest.

I already miss my MINI! Even though over the past 2 years I've never actually made it out to an event...you guys have been great and extremely friendly! KEEP MOTORING!! :motor: Maybe one day i'll be back

Sorry to hear, hopefully you'll find another MINI again. Best of luck to you

Tggrrr010.jpg

I traded in for a Toyota 11050272_10203788137214908_8197891512657925167_n_zpsr7wnoke2.jpg

https://rosnerauto.com/used/MINI/2011-MINI-Cooper+S-66bf30f50a0a006443dad0e2993d1cd7.htm

There's my old mini if someone wants to go buy it :)

I saw my first 4-door MINI "in the wild" yesterday on my way home. I was on Clara Barton, in between the exit/entrances for 495. It was a yellow/orange color with black roof. Very nice looking MINI! :wavey:

Woo hoo and it was orange, what an awesome sighting

Tggrrr010.jpg

Sigh... :stupid:

I just looked up the color, it's "Volcanic Orange".

Yup that's the new orange. I did headshots for a woman with one that named it orange juice, pretty much nails the color.

We have two that color in the hood and one is on my street and a club member.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Yup that's the new orange. I did headshots for a woman with one that named it orange juice, pretty much nails the color.

We have two that color in the hood and one is on my street and a club member.

Best color ever! --- (says the one that owns one!) :p :rock: :motor:

2015 Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S F56

6MT, Premium, Cold Weather, Media, LED, HUD

NM Engineering Power module

Borla Touring axle back exhaust

JCW style bonnet stripes

unfortunately, there are a lot more no look / no waves than there are wavers.:itsme:

2015 Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S F56

6MT, Premium, Cold Weather, Media, LED, HUD

NM Engineering Power module

Borla Touring axle back exhaust

JCW style bonnet stripes

I kind of played leapfrog for a while on 495 coming down into Virginia from Rockville with a "Tag Muay Thai Mini" (a martial arts academy?) the same color as mine (black with golden yellow graphics). No look, no wave--he probably didn't like seeing another Mini the exact same color, lol. :dontknow:

image.php?u=1457&type=sigpic&dateline=14