GreenCactus

Was it you???

I beeped and waved at three MINIs this morning. No return waves or beeps. Oh woe. Where are all the cool MINI drivers?
Answer: At DCMM events! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Just saw a GP2 right near the house, thought it was Quitta but it was a guy.He didn't see us but I did wave

I think I saw the same guy in Vienna not too long ago. He waved though.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

I saw a Roadster last Thursday night as I was passing the parking lot of the Walgreen's at the corner of 28 and Sudley in Manassas. Since it was dark, I couldn't tell if it was white or silver, but it had a VA license plate MINI R59. Anyone?

Me. :wavey: My wife wanted dinner, so I told her we were eating healthy... I went to the Five Guys on that corner. :biggrin: I see your Roadster sometimes when I park at the VRE for work; I didn't think many MINIs, much less Roadsters, were even in Manassas.

2012 Cooper S Roadster - H/K sound and bum warmers :)

Cool! Nice to meet you! :shakehands:

VRE in Manassas or Manassas Park? We just moved to Manassas from Centreville at the end of October, so I'm now going to the Manassas VRE. We live just off of Sudley and Stonewall behind the Manassas Baptist Church, so you may see me around that area. I also drive 28 a lot of evenings to go to the Gold's in Chantilly. Hope to run into you! :motor:

image.php?u=179&type=sigpic&dateline=140

Cool! Nice to meet you! :shakehands:

VRE in Manassas or Manassas Park? We just moved to Manassas from Centreville at the end of October, so I'm now going to the Manassas VRE. We live just off of Sudley and Stonewall behind the Manassas Baptist Church, so you may see me around that area. I also drive 28 a lot of evenings to go to the Gold's in Chantilly. Hope to run into you! :motor:

:rock: I use the Manassas Park VRE - keep rocking that Roadster. :itsme:

2012 Cooper S Roadster - H/K sound and bum warmers :)

I've seen that one too. I can't remember if they've ever been part of the club

Remember the day you, Mark and I drove back from PMoA after getting our cars washed? We passed him on the way back. I honked at him but I don't think he recognized us. His name is Will, btw.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Was it you? A 4 door cooper s, green with white stripes at Wegmans off of 28 and ashburn. Hello!

2006 Mini Cooper S, Royal Grey Modded, Full Milltek exhaust, RMW tune, Alta air diverter, Alta intake, 17% pulley, Tein Springs, Schroth Pro harness D/P, Short throw shifter modded to appear stock, TSW undercarriage X brace, Cabrio chassis bars, 23mm Rear sway bar, poly racing control arm bushings, Single plate flywheel/clutch conversion, Slotted disc brakes, performance brake pads, Canton slant coolant tank, Carbon wrapped interior, Custom stereo, and other small stuff.