GreenCactus

Was it you???

I'm pretty sure I saw Christina-JCW yesterday on Rt 28, just south of MoS. She was heading south and I was going north, but I'm pretty sure it was her. Not too many MINIs with red wheels!

I saw a MY/B Clubman this afternoon on Wisconsin Ave. Their tag was "OXON" (I think...) I didn't wave, because I was a passenger in my friend's non-MINI loaner.

Last Friday, I saw a Dark Silver/Black MCS with a DCMM sticker on Calvert St and Adams Mill. I was waiting for the bus, I think it was around 11am.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

This AM, 7:45 AM westbound 66, just before the Toll Road extension split, DS/B MCS pre-2004 Ohio plates, modified exhaust ... gave the wave, received the reply wave and a couple toots of the horn. Made my day. Good day to you sir, good day indeed.

- Jim

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I saw a few MINIs and their drivers last night. No waves - they were too busy drinking coffee ;)
I do believe that wave goodbyes were involved. :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

CR/B Clubman S - 5:15pm - 695E @ Cromwell Bridge Road

We road together around to I-95 where you broke off south I believe.

Thanks for the :top:! You have one fine looking MINI :congrats::congrats:

Perhaps it's the nice weather but after exchanging waves with you on 695, I got 3 more waves on the way home. Went 4 for 4 today :embarassed:

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

Thanks for the :top:! You have one fine looking MINI :congrats::congrats:

Perhaps it's the nice weather but after exchanging waves with you on 695, I got 3 more waves on the way home. Went 4 for 4 today :embarassed:

It certainly was a great day for motoring. I like how when traffic opened up...so did the throttle :rock:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Took babygirl 2 Potomac Yards 2day (we saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid), and tagged 2 MINIs! The 1st was a Silk Green Justa (my 1st time seeing 1!), and the next one was a 2nd Gen Dark Silver, I think ... or, whatever that goldish color is called. :biggrin:My granddaughter was tickled watchin' her gramma in action ... :tongue:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

I love tagging MINI's I've been on a streak of tagging myself lately. A few weeks ago I even found the owner with the MINI and chatted about the club with them.

Kewl! I passed out 2 cards 2 owners at MoA yesterday! I think they were impressed by the gathering. Oh! Girl! I meant 2 tell u ... MoA has an absolutely GORGEOUS Black Camden MINI on the lot ... still, it wasn't enuf 2 bring me 2 trade Scoopie in 4 ... ohhh, nooooo. LOL

It was gorgeous, tho ... :wink:

I saw the most unique color combo this AM.

I didn't get a glimpse of the type of Cooper it was. I only noticed this little "Ketchup and Mustard" MINI in my rear view.

Yes, Ketchup and Mustard! Beautiful shade of Red with two Mustard Yellow racing stripes. Soooo cute! I just wanted to take a bite out if! (I didn't have breakfast.)

If you know him or have seen him...wave for me!:wavey:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

That sounds like a Deadskins-flavored MINI 2 me ... :rofl:

I didn't see any MINIs on my way in this am ... maybe I'll luck up and see some on the way home 2nite.

Off-topic: IT'S BEN & JERRY'S FREE SCOOP DAY 2DAY!!! Good 'til 8pm ... enjoy!

After 2day's M&G @ PMoA, I went 2 pick up a coupla things 4 Scoopie and tagged 2 more MINIs: a CR/W Clubman and a HB MINI! :biggrin:

THEN, the highlight of my ventures ended w/a friendly smile & wave from a nice lady in a SS Cabrio! My work is done. :proud:

I saw two heavily modified MINI's following each other today on Gallows Rd. in front of the metro station. One gray and the other yellow.

ive seen a few modded MINIs on gallows. i work right off gallows (across from metro station) so waive if you see me. i'm in a silver with black top on rota RBs. if i see a waive, I waive back. sometimes i'm spaced out though sitting at the light and might not notice.

ive seen a few modded MINIs on gallows. i work right off gallows (across from metro station) so waive if you see me. i'm in a silver with black top on rota RBs. if i see a waive, I waive back. sometimes i'm spaced out though sitting at the light and might not notice.

I work across from the metro station too! Maybe its you ive been seeing?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I work across from the metro station too! Maybe its you ive been seeing?

i work in one of those Metro Place buildings (i forget if its one or two but the one that doesnt have the cafe). I think I may have seen your car before. it has an exhaust?

i work in one of those Metro Place buildings (i forget if its one or two but the one that doesnt have the cafe). I think I may have seen your car before. it has an exhaust?

Yea, i have an Invidia. I work in the building that has the cafe, in suite directly across from it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I got my "Tag" on today!

1. Silver/B MCS Convertible with Double Black Racing stripes - I was at Camp #3 today doing some 'Secret Squirrel' stuff. I think the owner was a fellow Squid!

2. LB/B MCS with Full Bird Emblem in the window (US Navy Captain) - Had to get my "script" filled at Bethesda and tagged this cutie in the parking garage.

Oooo ooooooohh!:rock:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I got my "Tag" on today!

1. Silver/B MCS Convertible with Double Black Racing stripes - I was at Camp #3 today doing some 'Secret Squirrel' stuff. I think the owner was a fellow Squid!

2. LB/B MCS with Full Bird Emblem in the window (US Navy Captain) - Had to get my "script" filled at Bethesda and tagged this cutie in the parking garage.

Oooo ooooooohh!:rock:

U go, girl! :top::top:

I didn't tag any1 2day, but did see three MINIs during my commute! First, this morning inching my way thru the dreaded Robinson Terminal, I saw a black MINI; didn't get 2 wave cuz they were ahead of me and switching lanes. This evening while waiting 4 the left turn signal, a SS MINI went speeding by, and closer 2 home, I saw a HB Cabrio w/CYCL MNI on the plates! I waved and got a wave back! Made my day! :biggrin:

Tagged an OB/W MINI 2day at Panera Bread in Fairfax! :top:

Then, on the way back 2 the office, got a wave from a CR/W MINI! :wavey:

In the words of Ice Cube, '2day was a good day'. :biggrin: