GreenCactus

Was it you???

Very exciting day for Sir James and I! We got our first wave today. We where going down the GW parkway around 3-3:30 esh. Our wave came from another very gorgeous convertible. His was red with black strips. And of course we both had our tops down so it was quite easy to each others waves. So thank you to who ever it was, you made our day!

Edited by JLS MINI

image.php?u=583&type=sigpic&dateline=133

I'm on vacation in Cape May NJ. A few doors away I spied a pepper white JCW clubbie

it has Virginia plates. I was so excited that I tagged it with a club card and a flier for MINIs rally against melanoma. I also added a friendly note to the flier

I haven't seen the people yet

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Did you tag em?

I was at work but J called me to tell me. I think REDMINI is one of his favorites. Shhhh, don't tell him I told you.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

There are a few R57s in my parking garage:motor:....one is yellow with black bonnet stripes and the other is red with white bonnet stripes (I know this one is retired Army like me with a license plate frame). I found some MINI logo cufflinks on eBay for cheap and ordered a few extra pairs. Put my business card and the cufflinks in an envelope and put them on the window. Found out the yellow R57 was is a girl...but she thanked me for the cufflinks saying her husband would like them (she left me a note on my R53 saying we needed designated MINI parking:top:).....the red R57 isn't as much fun (no word from him....too much work and not enough MINI makes him a dull boy:banghead:)...

I do have one more pair of cufflinks if anyone is interested....

http://cgi.ebay.com/MINI-COOPER-CUFFLINKS-AUSTIN-GROOM-BIRTHDAY-MENS-GIFT-/180558283799?pt=AU_Mens_Jewellery&hash=item2a0a1cc417

Edited by gtrnka
added information

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

Very exciting day for Sir James and I! We got our first wave today. We where going down the GW parkway around 3-3:30 esh. Our wave came from another very gorgeous convertible. His was red with black strips. And of course we both had our tops down so it was quite easy to each others waves. So thank you to who ever it was, you made our day!

Almost certainly me if you mean the sourthern part of the parkway, tween Oldtown and Mt Vernon... Sorry I didn't see this sooner.

Tagged this cutie today at work.

Then received this cute email at lunch:

THE WHCA PARKING LOT IS NOT A PLACE FOR PROGPAGANDA. THANK YOU.

I laughed soooo hard and then tagged the car again! :rock:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Spotted several MINI's in K-Town tonight!! Oh yeh, I was with them.... :biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Yesterday on my race I was beat, exhausted and feeling sick while Craig and Lona were walking with me encouraging me along. We were in National Harbor on the trail next to a road, when a pepper white MINI with black bonnet stripes drove by. In spite of all that I was feeling for a second I perked up, flashed the peace sign and squawked out "MINI Cooper!" :itsme:

Then went back to my whining

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Tagged a red R53 at the Mark Center garage on my way out of work today.....TAG THEIR IT!:motor:

62226_1633562844737_1406667469_1734214_6544970_n.jpg

I also saw a 2002 R53 owner a few streets from my house out washing his MINI on the way home....stopped and told him about DCMM.

Edited by gtrnka
Added more information

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W