GreenCactus

Was it you???

I just spied my first Countryman in the wild. We were in Max so I waved wildly and gave a thumbs up. They waves back

I had my trusty Holga with me so snapped a quick shot out the window.

Oooo! I'm jealous ... haven't seen a Countryman on the road, just TV ads.

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

grevies shopping center on gallows and 50, spotted a silver r53 with rota rb's, went to say hi but you were leaving as i was coming out of grabbing my lunch... try "elephant jumps" for thai food btw:itsme:

if it was this one, it was me.

195jr.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was a pepper white, we waved on Little River Tpk as we waited at the intersection of Braddock.

Still nice Countryman! Welcome to the club! :wavey:

Uhhh... he wasn't talking about your Countryman spotting... besides, that's not a Countryman! :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

No wonder I was confused when I looked at the pic...
Probably because you skimmed the text he was quoting and responding to. :laugh:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Yessir, are you Lucas's Friend (coworker at dell):rock:

if it was this one, it was me.

195jr.jpg

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

As I headed home from the muffler shop, I saw a Silver MCS ahead. What a nice surprise, it was Mark driving Max to work. Yes, Mark was waving!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I tagged three MINIs at the Booz Allen Hamilton McLean Campus parking lot today...I bet security got a kick of me stopping and getting out to tag them with cards....If I did one more I am sure they would have chased me down....LOL

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

As I headed home from the muffler shop, I saw a Silver MCS ahead. What a nice surprise, it was Mark driving Max to work. Yes, Mark was waving!

Funny Mark got to work and sent me an IM that he had seen you and waved. The waves are so much more fun when you know each other

:itsme:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Spotted Lindsay in the Mrtn8r tonight on Rt. 28 northbound traffic in the middle of rush hour. Would have waved but it was too dark outside, and i was driving the shuttle X5.

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This morning I was getting onto 395 north from Seminary, I saw a BRG with silver Clubbie and got behind him. Drove for a bit and looked in my rear view and saw a Mellow Yellow hatchback behind me. It was so exciting. We all stayed together till just past Glebe. I tried to wave when the Clubbie was exiting but she didn't look. I'm not sure if they were aware or not of our little caravan.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Spotted Lindsay in the Mrtn8r tonight on Rt. 28 northbound traffic in the middle of rush hour. Would have waved but it was too dark outside, and i was driving the shuttle X5.

on my way to classssss...i get to sit in that almost every mon and weds. If i'd known it was you i would have waved too....but i do remember the x5 shuttle in the left lane next to me in bumper to bumper traffic. I'm pretty sure you'll see me again!

I tagged an interesting little MINI in Old Town Alexandria on Friday night. It was called a Checkmate. It was a first gen in pure silver, it had a checker pattern on the side, in front of the doors, and there was a little checkmate insignia on it. There was more but I forget the details now.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I tagged an interesting little MINI in Old Town Alexandria on Friday night. It was called a Checkmate. It was a first gen in pure silver, it had a checker pattern on the side, in front of the doors, and there was a little checkmate insignia on it. There was more but I forget the details now.
Yep, the Checkmate package was a limited option - only available on 2006 models. :smile:

I was merging onto the beltway from Tyson's yesterday and who was on the beltway as I merged on?

Craig in Archie!!! We had nice big waves and smiles, I tried to follow him a bit but he shot left to pass a dump truck and the whole closed up and I got stuck back there :banghead:

Still it was a good sincere MINI wave, possibly the best wave I've had for weeks. :rock:

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

I had an appointment over in Alexandria today and I parked in an underground garage. As I was driving in, I saw three MINI's. When I parked, I grabbed cards and tagged all three of them as I walked by. Lona and I met for lunch afterward and we watched two women stop and stare and take pictures of Archi. They came in and we ended talking to them for about 10 minutes. The daughter of one of the women is ordering a new MINI so we gave her a DCMM card and they took my email address.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold