GreenCactus

Was it you???

So we're heading to a friends house for a gathering and they had ordered food from Lost Dog Cafe. As we arrive I see a MINI in their driveway and I start scrambling for a card. Mark knows by now to let me out of the car NOW because I can't miss tagging this MINI. I start shooting up the driveway and I'm literally blocking him from leaving with my body. He starts to shout out the window that he's sorry about being in my way or something. I had him!!!

So I introduce myself and give him a card. He was excited! he didn't know we existed. It was a nice Lightening Blue '07 MCS. His plate and the cars name was Uber Car, he loved his MINI. I know he gave me his name, but I forgot it :embarassed:

I do remember the cars name :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

OK, so who (Creme and black w/DCMM sticker in window) was parked on the top deck of the Hyatt Reston parking structure on Wednesday?? Did you have fun weaving thru the barriers the workers set up? If I'd not been concerned about traffic coming the other way....

Edited by teamholly
spelling :(

Not every day you get to run into one of the fellow MINIacs at work... let alone spend the day in the same conference together.

Who was it Catalina?

I went into the doctors office this morning and came out to find a Hot Chocolate Clubbie parked next to Tigger. I love when another MINI parks next to Tigger. I tagged them

Tggrrr010.jpg

I went into the doctors office this morning and came out to find a Hot Chocolate Clubbie parked next to Tigger. I love when another MINI parks next to Tigger. I tagged them

The first time this happened to me, I was still at Zipcar. I had taken a MINI somewhere and when I came out, she was surrounded by other MINIs. I thought it was really cute and always tried to park next to other MINIs after that. It was also when I realized there was something funny about those MINI owners. :stupid:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

The first time this happened to me, I was still at Zipcar. I had taken a MINI somewhere and when I came out, she was surrounded by other MINIs. I thought it was really cute and always tried to park next to other MINIs after that. It was also when I realized there was something funny about those MINI owners. :stupid:

:marshmellow::marshmellow::marshmellow::marshmellow:

Tggrrr010.jpg

No, Archie was parked across the street at the mall parking and I'm sure that Lola has a pass for the official parking where the conference was. It was pretty cool to look see the attendee list and find a fellow DCMM member though!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Me - Dark Silver cabrio with BACEMN as the license plate. Loved the flames.

That was you that let me in!!!! Thank you!! I noticed you had your sunroof open so it inspired me to do the same thing.

I was so happy to see you wave and smile. :itsme:

I had just missed a Horizon Blue JCW in my parking garage. I had tagged it earlier in the day, came out and it was gone. Then as I was merging I could see him way up ahead. But I was stuck in traffic, when you appeared all smiling and let me in. It was a happy little merge that day.

I never did catch up with that JCW, it was long gone.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I just did a double trip to Passport for oil changes. I had so much fun! Took Daisy and Peanut on the second trip. I met a lot of fun MINI owners, and gave them all cards. Managed to give cards to some people that were just ordering their cars. The place was hopping today.

Daisy and Peanut had fun too, they got scratches and cheese doodles.

I hope some of the fun people I met will come out to play with us

Tggrrr010.jpg

Lona and I tagged a "Justa" at REI yesterday. It was another one of those blue colors, not even sure which.

It'll be interesting to leave the Blue MINI group and join the Midnight Black Owners!

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold