GreenCactus

Was it you???

Looks like Merlin found a new friend to play with while I went to work today. I parked in the Pentagon City Mall parking garage this morning and when I returned, this Yellow Clubbie was backed up almost into the pole! Yikes! I think it had Delaware plates but I still tagged it!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Looks like Merlin found a new friend to play with while I went to work today. I parked in the Pentagon City Mall parking garage this morning and when I returned, this Yellow Clubbie was backed up almost into the pole! Yikes! I think it had Delaware plates but I still tagged it!

Awww Buddies

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Dear Red Cooper driving north on 28 this morning,

The giant gash in the side of your MINI, combined with the food mash you were cramming in your face while eating and smoking your cigarette in your car makes me very sad. :frown:

Please take better care of your MINI.

Hugs,

A Concerned driver.

p.s. I really feel that way about any car/drivers I see doing that, but this one made me extra sad.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Dear Red Cooper driving north on 28 this morning,

The giant gash in the side of your MINI, combined with the food mash you were cramming in your face while eating and smoking your cigarette in your car makes me very sad. :frown:

Please take better care of your MINI.

Hugs,

A Concerned driver.

p.s. I really feel that way about any car/drivers I see doing that, but this one made me extra sad.

:frown:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I hope Merlin wasn't too intimidating....:security::dead:

:party::party::party::party:

image.php?u=620&type=sigpic&dateline=129

Next Generation Trnka Toy

2003 R53 MCSm, EB/W

Saw JAMINI on Washington St. Yesterday. :motor:

Thanks for the huge smile and topless :wavey:.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

We saw JAMINI last night at Lost Dog Cafe on Washington St. Again, topless! We tagged him/her on the way out.

He is a trooper! Topless in this weather takes NINJA strength!

Horrible day for traffic but a great evenings for Telcom Tagging!

Falls Church has a retro garage! I have not made my way in there personally but I have passed by a few times and noticed the shadow of a MINI!:motor:

http://www.smokeysgarage.com/aboutus.html

So as I passed by at a sluggs pace in traffic I gave them a call and reached Mark. The owner of said MINI! :rock: His personality matches that of many of us and I cannot wait to swing by there to meet him and his MINI in person!

I directed him to our site. So, if you are reading this Mark.... :itsme:

Horrible day for traffic but a great evenings for Telcom Tagging!

Falls Church has a retro garage! I have not made my way in there personally but I have passed by a few times and noticed the shadow of a MINI!:motor:

http://www.smokeysgarage.com/aboutus.html

So as I passed by at a sluggs pace in traffic I gave them a call and reached Mark. The owner of said MINI! :rock: His personality matches that of many of us and I cannot wait to swing by there to meet him and his MINI in person!

I directed him to our site. So, if you are reading this Mark.... :itsme:

Quitta - Maybe he'll want to come to the Dec club dinner, it's right near his shop. I have heard of Smokey's Garage and they have a good reputation.

Tggrrr010.jpg

So those that have ventured to "MINI of Falls Church" know that Horizon Blue is a preferred Color of 75% of resident MINI Owners.:congrats:

I had the pleasure of meeting Karin :questionmark:, HZB/W MC with W racing stripes. Her neighbor across the hall is Brenda :questionmark:, HZB/B MCS with Blk racing stripes. She calls her friends MINI the evil twin. :hahaha:

Names escape me when I get excited so forgive me. :embarassed:

She says she is on her second MINI and her neighbor is on her third and considering getting a Countryman. She says that once you go MINI, you don't go back! ;) She also mentioned how she has a yearning for a MCS but pawns it off to wait for it.... wait for it....

:rock::rock:WATCHING TOO MUCH TOP GEAR!:rock::rock:

I told her they need to come hang out with this group of MINIacs cause they would fit in nicely! What a great way to end a crazy commute today.

:girl::girl:More MINI Mamas! Girls, run the world! LOL:girl::girl:

So those that have ventured to "MINI of Falls Church" know that Horizon Blue is a preferred Color of 75% of resident MINI Owners.:congrats:

I had the pleasure of meeting Karin :questionmark:, HZB/W MC with W racing stripes. Her neighbor across the hall is Brenda :questionmark:, HZB/B MCS with Blk racing stripes. She calls her friends MINI the evil twin. :hahaha:

Names escape me when I get excited so forgive me. :embarassed:

She says she is on her second MINI and her neighbor is on her third and considering getting a Countryman. She says that once you go MINI, you don't go back! ;) She also mentioned how she has a yearning for a MCS but pawns it off to wait for it.... wait for it....

:rock::rock:WATCHING TOO MUCH TOP GEAR!:rock::rock:

I told her they need to come hang out with this group of MINIacs cause they would fit in nicely! What a great way to end a crazy commute today.

:girl::girl:More MINI Mamas! Girls, run the world! LOL:girl::girl:

You've been so productive today!!! We need more girl MINIacs :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg