GreenCactus

Was it you???

We should do a club dinner at that Thai place, a bunch of us live near there
You should! We know them very well. It's a small place so you might want to make a reservation and all that. AND, if you wanted to, maybe do a photo op thing over at the GMU campus beforehand. "Campus Photos and Thai & Yogurt Event" something like that!! :rock:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Sounds like Scavenger is setting up the next event.

Possibly... I won't promise any schedules yet... :biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

so i saw one of the club members out on route 7 heading west. she had a justa with side decals saying cooper and she also had the mini bonnet swoop. thought it was pretty cool anyone know who this is?

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Not sure that I've seen this MINI before. Darker Silver Cooper S, license plates "MYCROBE". Saw it on Chain Bridge Road, southbound just before Main street yesterday afternoon. Was it you?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Had a fun wave and pass moment with a British Racing Green II Metallic Coupe going north on 28 this morning.

Even turned off on my exit at McLearen Rd. If I catch him parked, I will totally tag him!

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Not sure that I've seen this MINI before. Darker Silver Cooper S, license plates "MYCROBE". Saw it on Chain Bridge Road, southbound just before Main street yesterday afternoon. Was it you?

are you asking me :questionmark::questionmark:

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

We went to eat at Foxfire restaurant last night and I saw a Spice Orange Justa, so I tagged it. We were eating outside and I watched as the owner went to her car. She had on orange sun glasses!!!! It's a sign! :biggrin:

I hope she comes and joins. I waved her the peace sign as she left, and she nodded back. I try hard not to be too much of a MINI stalker, so I didn't leap over the restaurant fence into the parking lot to introduce myself and babble about Tigger.

Please come join us so I'm not the only orange sun glass wearing member....

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

are you asking me :questionmark::questionmark:

Hey Chris - just posting that I'd seen that particular car/license plate combo. I'm not sure that I've seen them before.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Hey Chris - just posting that I'd seen that particular car/license plate combo. I'm not sure that I've seen them before.

i thought thats what you were saying wasn't sure :biggrin:

Yesterday, we saw a yellow/white Countryman S with 3 grill badges yesterday, in the Chantilly area.

Last week, we ran into RyanMBlue in Lansdowne, near Wegmans :rock:

:itsme:It was nice to run into someone who would wave! Most people in the Ashburn area are in it for the MPG and not the community, it seems :stupid:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Last Thursday, near Shirlington, I had a nice conversation about wheels with the owner/driver of GP 0805. I didn't have a chance to ask him if he knew about the club because the traffic light changed.

You should have cards ready to toss at a moment's notice :wink: We even keep 'tag' cards in the 2 non-MINIs for such occasions. (Jennifer insisted I have some in the new Golf :tongue:)