GreenCactus

Was it you???

Many of you know the back of my POD is covered in various geeky decals. (Doctor Who, Star wars, Firefly, etc.)

Tonight, while out at dinner with Sarah, we came back to find this on the windshield:

3DxYZ.jpg

O_o

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Many of you know the back of my POD is covered in various geeky decals. (Doctor Who, Star wars, Firefly, etc.)

Tonight, while out at dinner with Sarah, we came back to find this on the windshield:

3DxYZ.jpg

O_o

Interesting

I gotta know, what kind of car was behind you?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

So, what did Sarah think of the note? That type of thing doesn't always go over well.

While I have never me the OP, or Sarah, if she gets mad over an annon note left on a car, that is just dumb.

Sounds like my my ex(Not Dana for those that know us). . . . .HER:I had a dream that you cheated on me, you better apologize! me: What?? I just woke up!

Amy has a most unusual middle name: thecarbehindyou. Is that Slovak?

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

The car behind me was a PT Cruiser (yuk)

Sarah thought the note was hilarious. it was her idea to post it here (sans email).

I think you underestimate how cool my wife is. She emailed this "Amy" after doing some Internet detective work. it would appear that she is a 27 year old geeky girl living in Woodbridge. (Sarah is a good Internet dectective)

the email contained a nice "My husband is too shy but you sound like a nice person" sort of thing.

I'll keep you updated.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

The car behind me was a PT Cruiser (yuk)

Sarah thought the note was hilarious. it was her idea to post it here (sans email).

I think you underestimate how cool my wife is. She emailed this "Amy" after doing some Internet detective work. it would appear that she is a 27 year old geeky girl living in Woodbridge. (Sarah is a good Internet dectective)

the email contained a nice "My husband is too shy but you sound like a nice person" sort of thing.

I'll keep you updated.

Maybe you can convince Amy to get rid of that PT Cruiser and get a proper car like say.....

A MINI!!!!

Tggrrr010.jpg

Or she could go for fun and get a cabrio!!! :top:

HEEYYY! You sayin' Clubmans ain't fun?!?

If she's used to a PT and having some cargo room, a Clubman which is functional and fun, she be easier to bring into the light by showing her a Clubman.

Edited by LostDenverite

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

3DxYZ.jpg

O_o

That really is just too damn funny!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

OMG! That's awful! :hmmmm:

Hey, I live in MD, 2, and have absolutely NO qualms about griping about their non-drivin' azzes! I didn't learn 2 drive in MD, tho--just a transplant tryna get back 2 DC ... LOL!

im just joking around i said that bc i know there are some MD members :biggrin:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Absolutely a Countryman - 100%, no doubt about it... hence my higher center of gravity remark.

I don't know if that's a Countryman. It seems to only have one set of doors. Plus, I thought the front grill dipped down on the sides. However, when I went to verify that, I see CMs with no dip. :hmmmm2:

image.php?u=879&type=sigpic&dateline=131

2012 R60 | Home 9/16/11!

I don't know if that's a Countryman. It seems to only have one set of doors. Plus, I thought the front grill dipped down on the sides. However, when I went to verify that, I see CMs with no dip. :hmmmm2:

no it is a countryman. look at the lights the countryman is the only MINI with those kinds of lights and the grill on it is bigger. i think its a non S i think its a justa

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Saw Green Cactus pulling out of the BB&T parking lot yesterday morning in Falls Church. I would of waved but you would of been like who the hell is that in the CR-V.

I'd like to say I would've waved back anyway, but I was probably annoyed with traffic and not paying attention to drivers. :)

I cut through that lot almost every morning to avoid the people who are going across 7, instead of turning right like I do.

I'll keep my eye out for you, though!

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Tag-O-Rama!

Downtown SS.

SS-2.jpg?t=1339321214SS-1.jpg?t=1339321195

photo.jpgSS3.jpg?t=1339322615

Spoke to this driver (I usually only post pics where I haven't spoken to the MINI owner) and she said she's been tagged before. Maybe now she'll take the hint and jump on board :)

b1badd70.jpg

DC/SS line (DC side)

SS_DC.jpg?t=1339321233

Laurel

Laurel.jpg?t=1339321256

Edited by LostDenverite
+1

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

In the morning no one chats, but on the way home in rush hour traffic it is not unusual for me to get comments about Tigger. Today I'm sitting dead on 14th street waiting for the traffic to clear and this dude in the huge USPA truck next to me says "I think it's mean!" I realize he's read my "It's not cute, it's mean" sticker

So I wave back. He asks what year Tigger is and then he says that he has an '04, which I tell him is really cool. Then he tells me his co-pilot likes VW's, and the other guy reaches over and starts yelling about how cool VW's are. So me and his friends start yelling back that MINI Coopers rule.

Then the light changed

It made rush hour so much more fun

Tggrrr010.jpg