GreenCactus

Was it you???

Mike, I've seen that excited wave you just might have scared him.

Yeah, I figured that might have been the issue. I picked it up from the expert. :cough:Ali:cough::top:

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I keep seeing a red Gen1 S near my place with:

-roof rack and basket with front plate mounted to basket

-lowered on coils

-black wheels

-left side dual tip exhaust

-JCW style grill

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Passed on the leesburg bypass what I thought was the Ugly Duckling....honked...looked....was another girl in the exact same lookin

car...

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

Driving home I saw RyanBlueR53 on Waze. Were you cutting through on Little River Tpk? I posted a congestion report just in case you would see it, kind of a virtual hi. :itsme:

OK I saw the user again on Waze and know why I was confused

it's

BlueR53

No wonder I was confused

They are part of our DCMM Waze group and I see them a lot in the same area as me, is it anyone here?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

DCMM has a waze group??

I said thought the same thing and opened Waze and found DCMM. It's under Dc Metro MINIs.

Saw someone out at the Ren Faire today! We were out there for Sarah's B-day and while strolling through the parking lot, saw this guy.

MrXof.jpg

Didn't recognize who it may have been so I post here to say :wavey:

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Jennifer and I were in the Subaru heading south on 15 when the 'Great Pumpkin/Apple Run' folks drove by. We waved and flashed you. Rather, we flashed the lights :tongue:

I seen the "flashing" Subie lights, I waved and wondered who it was. Now I know.

Jennifer and I were in the Subaru heading south on 15 when the 'Great Pumpkin/Apple Run' folks drove by. We waved and flashed you. Rather, we flashed the lights :tongue:

I have a vision that won't get out of my head. Jim... Flashing us... :boring:

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

m18sbl.jpg

Gen2 Red S outside of Startbucks in Ashburn this morning. After I got my coffee and came back the cooper was gone, And I searched high and low to see if the card was discarded hahahaha It wasnt!!!!!! :rock:

Feels Good

~DuB?

'07 MCS | M7 AGS-R| M7 heatshield | RissRacing catless DP | Invidia Q300 | Vmaxx coils | Alta Endlinks

Nope wasnt me.....I avoid the Inner and Outer Loops like the plague...Sterling is close enough to DC for me..

Seen a gen1 that looked like nharrison mini being towed off 395s just before the king st exit.

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

Nope wasnt me.....I avoid the Inner and Outer Loops like the plague...Sterling is close enough to DC for me..

That's good, but I still hope that persons MINI recovers quickly.