GreenCactus

Was it you???

I have searched, and searched. . . .no dice. . . . I dunno, can't find us anywhere:(

It's called

DC Metro MINIs (DCMM)

it was started by CrickettheMINI

and it has 33 members, but I can't find a way to share it with you.

If you go to my FB page and see the posts from Waze, maybe it will show in my Waze profile or something

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

What is going on? Wow...

Also when I saw a new post on this thread my eyes got wide. I was afraid the other DS MCS we drove next to last night saw me driving El Coqui terribly! El Coqui is manual and I only know enough about driving manual that if it was an emergency and I needed to drive the car I could. Well last night Geno got the bright idea that I should drive home as practice. We pull up to an intersection with another DS MCS next to us. We waved and the light turned green and I ended up leading. Next intersection they are behind us and instead of going into 1st I put it in reverse then stall out. I warned Geno as soon as I got in the driver seat that I would embarrass El Coqui. Oh well... here's hoping that owner isn't on DCMM. lol...

Signature.JPG

I think i saw max on a flat bed getting oulled into PM

Nope, Thankfully it wasn't Max. However, Mark is in a bit of a Max crisis because he got a chip on his bumper after just having the bumper painted. He's waiting the 30 days for the clear bra and BAM, gets a chip like a week and a half in. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Nope, Thankfully it wasn't Max. However, Mark is in a bit of a Max crisis because he got a chip on his bumper after just having the bumper painted. He's waiting the 30 days for the clear bra and BAM, gets a chip like a week and a half in. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ok bc i thought it was max looked alot like your boy max

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

What is going on? Wow...

Also when I saw a new post on this thread my eyes got wide. I was afraid the other DS MCS we drove next to last night saw me driving El Coqui terribly! El Coqui is manual and I only know enough about driving manual that if it was an emergency and I needed to drive the car I could. Well last night Geno got the bright idea that I should drive home as practice. We pull up to an intersection with another DS MCS next to us. We waved and the light turned green and I ended up leading. Next intersection they are behind us and instead of going into 1st I put it in reverse then stall out. I warned Geno as soon as I got in the driver seat that I would embarrass El Coqui. Oh well... here's hoping that owner isn't on DCMM. lol...

This would have been me too!

:congrats:For trying! :congrats:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

thought i saw Hamish around fairfax corner today but it was a girl driving the same color car and it had different wheels

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Lola is keep Rocko company at NVCC Alexandria[ATTACH]644[/ATTACH]

i saw lola there and was like nice MINI wait they got a bike rack, o what is that i see a dragon, white mirror caps. HEY THATS Lola awesome

So today before class, I stopped at 711. When I got back to my car, two random men started singing "Lola" by the Kinks. It was awesome!

how did they know to sing lola?

attachment.php?attachmentid=669&stc=1&d=1351188256

Saw this GEM in the Fords Parking lot in Ashburn last night. Turns out the owner works at the same place I do and sits on the same floor! Small world! Tried to leave a DCMM card on the door, but the card slipped down the window and into the door! Will be doing an office drive by with a card instead! The MINI badge has a dragon on it!

59cedb689eeff_OldMINI.jpg.28dd0e2c923c48d99b94bf29e6ae57f7.jpg

59cedb689eeff_OldMINI.jpg.28dd0e2c923c48d99b94bf29e6ae57f7.jpg