GreenCactus

Was it you???

I must see 10-15 MINI's on my daily drive in/out and not one ever acknowledges that Im even looking in their general direction so I just pass on by and admire a MINI that will never understand what ENDER gets---luv

[sIGPIC]http://www.motoringalliance.com/gallery/data/500/nh21003.jpg[/sIGPIC]

2004 MC JB/W CVT DSC H/K R50 "Operation De-Chrome" 90% Complete

Seen another MCS this morning at the intersection of Sunrise Valley Dr & Centreville Rd. We actually acknowledged each other:itsme:, pointed:hahaha:, smiled:biggrin:, "thumbs up'ed":top: each other MINI's.

Funny how such basic gestures can make the day seem a little brighter and better.:rock:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Received a whole lotta :wavey: today. Man, it sure felt great. Tagged about 6 MINI's today. Tagged along (no pun intended) with two MINI's just to hand them a club card and talk to them. You meet some really great people in MINI's.

With this MINI thang...I think I have some issues. :stupid:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Driving home I saw RyanBlueR53 on Waze. Were you cutting through on Little River Tpk? I posted a congestion report just in case you would see it, kind of a virtual hi. :itsme:

Wow that's weird. I am definitely not RyanBlueR53 on waze. Is there another Ryan Blue who is a MINI fan around here? That would be creepy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was headed over to tag a nice looking 2nd Gen Black Cabrio in the Safeway Parking lot in Burke this afternoon. The owner walked up at the same time (he was wearing a JCW ballcap). Midnight Black w/ Black top, JCW. We stood in the rain for a few minutes talking and I gave him a card. He's heard of DCMM and he's heard about MTTB so he's interested! License is MINI JCW.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I was headed over to tag a nice looking 2nd Gen Black Cabrio in the Safeway Parking lot in Burke this afternoon. The owner walked up at the same time (he was wearing a JCW ballcap). Midnight Black w/ Black top, JCW. We stood in the rain for a few minutes talking and I gave him a card. He's heard of DCMM and he's heard about MTTB so he's interested! License is MINI JCW.

Sounds like a MINIac needing some new friends

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Tagged a red Gen2 Cooper with GRTNRS tags in the Ft. Belvoir PX parking lot.

A little fun driving on 95S between Ft. Belvoir and Woodbridge with a silver Clubman S with black stripes and G & MMS tags I think.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I dunno what the deal is lately, but while I was tooling around yesterday, I passed a NC Motorcycle club that had stopped 2 rest at a gas station. 1 of the guys looked up, saw me & Scoopie, & yelled out a hearty 'Heyyy, Baby!' along w/a big wave & smile, & the rest of the gang followed suit! Scoopie's been gettin' lots of love from the biker community, that's 4 sure! :biggrin:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

I dunno what the deal is lately, but while I was tooling around yesterday, I passed a NC Motorcycle club that had stopped 2 rest at a gas station. 1 of the guys looked up, saw me & Scoopie, & yelled out a hearty 'Heyyy, Baby!' along w/a big wave & smile, & the rest of the gang followed suit! Scoopie's been gettin' lots of love from the biker community, that's 4 sure! :biggrin:

I'm sure Scoopie had something to do with it....BUT sounds like the driver gets credit, too! :biggrin:

It's the chrome. Saw a Harley guy yesterday, his Tshirt had "It's all about the chrome" on the back. Hard to read at first, his pony tail was flopping all over and blocking the view...

I'm gonna be the first blacked out Harley owner I guess.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

U just may have somethin' there, Craig ... it could be the chrome! Woo-hoo! :biggrin:

It's the chrome. Saw a Harley guy yesterday, his Tshirt had "It's all about the chrome" on the back. Hard to read at first, his pony tail was flopping all over and blocking the view...

I'm gonna be the first blacked out Harley owner I guess.

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

I left work early today and was driving along 395 S when I saw a black with Silver Clubbie S, so as I passed I waved.

He got in behind me

So we drove along in a MINI caravan of two

I exited at Duke Street and he was right behind me

I pulled in to Passport and there he was

I was bringing blood drive flyers in to them

I chatted with the guy who was really nice and gave him a card. Hopefully he comes and visits

Tggrrr010.jpg

^^That's awesome, I love MINI LOVE!

On a slightly different note, I seen a HO yesterday going West on PW Parkway in Woodbridge and I started to frantically wave:itsme:(thinking it was Ali). Boy, was I wrong! Older gentleman driving looked at me like :cuckoo:.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

^^That's awesome, I love MINI LOVE!

On a slightly different note, I seen a HO yesterday going West on PW Parkway in Woodbridge and I started to frantically wave:itsme:(thinking it was Ali). Boy, was I wrong! Older gentleman driving looked at me like :cuckoo:.

Mike, I've seen that excited wave you just might have scared him.

Tggrrr010.jpg