GreenCactus

Was it you???

Just chased a BRG II w/white roof down 270 with MD tags, first glance I thought it was Ernie as he flew past me so I went after him as I got closer realized it wasn't and just tailed him til my exit Lol

As you already know, it wasn't me. I was in Reston from 8 AM to 8:30 PM yesterday at work. :banghead:

I would hope that I would have noticed you, and I always try to wave.

I take the 5th on blowing by anyone.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

I take the 5th on blowing by anyone.
Nice. :smile: I take the 1st on blowing by everyone. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Saw a Pepper White MCS Going topless in Ashburn. Plate "GO MOTOR".

Sorry I didn't wave, I didn't notice you next to me until you squeeled some rubber at the stoplight ;P

Seen the same one, Got waved at the other day!

'07 MCS | M7 AGS-R| M7 heatshield | RissRacing catless DP | Invidia Q300 | Vmaxx coils | Alta Endlinks

Sometimes all cars are MINIs until proven a Non-MINI!

I knew I saw a BRG up ahead this AM but the traffic was slugging along.

Sure enough... it was HW MINI in all his Hot Wheels glory! I couldn't get a wave in before exiting but I think we exchanged Turbo howls!:rock:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Tagged a red Gen2 MCS in the parking lot of Potomac Mills shopping center with rally lights and white windshield wipers around 3:30 pm today.

edit: Also tagged a black Gen2 MCS by the Burger King in the Potomac Mills shopping center plaza, it had a small Harley Davidson sticker on the bottom right of the boot window.

Edited by 68wmcs

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Got spotted and followed by image.php?u=386&dateline=1338213074 HzBBlur last night. It's not often I spot or get spotted, so YAY!

Good seein' ya Quitta! :top:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Spotted a BRG Gen2 on 95N before the Sprinfield exit with a blonde female driver. It was also today at 5:30 am.

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Did she wave? :itsme:

Unfortunately she didn't, she was fixated on the traffic. :laugh:

EDIT: Also spotted/waved at a silver Gen1 with black front/rear bumpers.

Edited by 68wmcs

I tagged two MINIs in DC today, this is a record for me. There was a Pepper White Clubbie and best of all

A HOT ORANGE S, it was like a little naked Tigger, not even stripes. In some ways without any vinyl it looked even more orange!!!!

I've tagged about a dozen since I received the cards fro CMcVeay but I don't think any of them have joined yet.

I rolled down the window and conversed with a guy in a clubman this morning at the corner of Baron Cameron & Reston Parkway on my way to work...hopefully he'll join the club.

There's a Blue MINI in my apartment complex, I spoke to the owner, I think she's watching the forum...but has yet to chime in or join.

I would like to think that EVERY MINI OWNER would join the forum (or want to). Then again I've ALWAYS had an optimistic outlook on everything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've tagged about a dozen since I received the cards fro CMcVeay but I don't think any of them have joined yet.

I rolled down the window and conversed with a guy in a clubman this morning at the corner of Baron Cameron & Reston Parkway on my way to work...hopefully he'll join the club.

There's a Blue MINI in my apartment complex, I spoke to the owner, I think she's watching the forum...but has yet to chime in or join.

I would like to think that EVERY MINI OWNER would join the forum (or want to). Then again I've ALWAYS had an optimistic outlook on everything.

You would think they would all want to join. I have experienced two people that ran away from me like I was trying to sell them something. It was weird. Not everyone wants to be one with us :hmmmm::dontknow:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Some people just aren't social and they buy the cars because they get good gas mileage and it gets them to/from work. That's why I'm never pushy with folks unless they show an inclination to talk cars. Oh, and when I do that, I only talk about their car and how cool it is.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Yes. I have come to the realization that some are MINImaniacs like us and some people just drive a car that happens to be a MINI.

I notice EVERY MINI around me and look at the driver of everyone (in hopes of an acknowledgement or a wave) and VERY VERY few (Dayum near none) even look in the direction of another MINI. It's sad. No, it's pathetic.

What has this world come to where the SECOND most freedom providing and pleasant experience (driving) has become a secluded isolationist event. Motoring used to be about the open road and sharing, meeting and enjoying new people, places & things. what happened to the passion? Fun? Enjoyment?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yes. I have come to the realization that some are MINImaniacs like us and some people just drive a car that happens to be a MINI.

I notice EVERY MINI around me and look at the driver of everyone (in hopes of an acknowledgement or a wave) and VERY VERY few (Dayum near none) even look in the direction of another MINI. It's sad. No, it's pathetic.

What has this world come to where the SECOND most freedom providing and pleasant experience (driving) has become a secluded isolationist event. Motoring used to be about the open road and sharing, meeting and enjoying new people, places & things. what happened to the passion? Fun? Enjoyment?

Don't worry, passion, fun and enjoyment of motoring isn't dead. It's right here :motor::motor::motor:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I notice them all too, and have also rarely even gotten a look in return. I wondered if it was Countryman hate, but that can't account for all of them. I think it's just because I haven't seen any of you on my day-to-day travels yet. :wink:

I notice them all too, and have also rarely even gotten a look in return. I wondered if it was Countryman hate, but that can't account for all of them. I think it's just because I haven't seen any of you on my day-to-day travels yet. :wink:

I run all around Reston, Herndon & Sterling. From D.C. to Tysons to Warrenton/Culpeper/Rixeyville/Sperryville area (we hate Manassas). If Blak & I see you...we'll smile, nod, wave and if you like, pull over to the side and chat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]