GreenCactus

Was it you???

So I picked up my new baby yesterday - Green JCW with a black roof (no stripes yet) - and someone passed me on 270 this morning and waved - it was a Red Cooper S with lots of badges on the back (I was still half asleep so I didn't get more than that...)

I think I'm going to have to tie myself to my desk so I don't go and drive around the parking lot every half hour...

So I picked up my new baby yesterday - Green JCW with a black roof (no stripes yet) - and someone passed me on 270 this morning and waved - it was a Red Cooper S with lots of badges on the back (I was still half asleep so I didn't get more than that...)

I think I'm going to have to tie myself to my desk so I don't go and drive around the parking lot every half hour...

Congrats on the new Mini! Might be a good day to take a long "Lunch Break" :motor:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had a very spirited run last night around 11:30 on Rock Creek Parkway with a BRG/W Cooper. When we got to Calvert, I turned right and the other MINI turned left. When I looked over, she waved! :wavey:

I saw a ton of MINIs today. None of them waved back, though. However, I wasn't driving Cricket, so maybe that was why? :stupid: If you see someone in a Zipcar waving frantically at you, wave back, it's probably me. :motor:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I just had a good little group of waves. First I saw this really pretty dark red (sorry don't know the real name of the color) Clubbie. It was obviously loved as it was so shiny and pretty. So I tagged it with a note saying how pretty it was.

Then I got my first wave from a classic Mini, he was a good waver too, big smile, I really felt the fun :wavey:

Then I got a wave from a Chili red MINI just a min or so later.

I was happy

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Saw my 1st motoring Mini the other day ... it was red w/a Union Jack roof. I was at work, outside, so I didn't get the oppty 2 wave. Very cool, tho! That's only the 2nd Mini I've ever seen; the 1st (a dark grey color) was always parked over on Capitol Hill.

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

I had a dream that I saw Cricket and waved, What does this mean? I'm dreaming about waving to MINI's :wavey:

Ha!!! :rofl:

I need more friendly MINI drivers in my area...rarely get waves in return. If I really want waves, I drive my wife's Wrangler. Now those folks LOVE to wave!:wavey:

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

<---- this Ryan?

I wasn't in Leesburg yesterday, so maybe just a Doppelganger? Unless you mean Ashburn, in which case, SORRY! :wavey:

Yellow, black roof, MINI B plate. Turning into Starbucks. Are you MINI BEE? If so, you do have a Doppelganger! :)

Saw my 2nd motoring Mini on Rolling Road the other day! This one was a dark blue w/driving lights. I still had the HB loaner, but tooted the horn as I passed and got a toot back! :biggrin:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Went through the Exxon station on Little River Turnpike near the Beltway this morning. As I was getting out of the car, another MINI pulled up at the pumps across from me. Nice looking Astro Black MCS and the driver stepped out and I thought I'd lost my mind! WHAT! I MISSED HALLOWEEN? She was wearing a little red suit and had horns on her head... She pitched some trash into the can and drove away. As I pulled out, she was sitting in the parking lot across the street with a couple of other cars. Really though, who drives around in a devil suit with horns on, in a MINI Cooper at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning in June?????

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

That's really funny!! It could be worse, you could have dreams that the MINI gets wrecked or otherwise dies, like I do.

That's not a dream it's a nightmare.

I think I had the dream about Cricket because that morning there was a BRG that just wouldn't wave to me. I got next to her several times and she kept yapping on her phone and didn't even glance. As you can imagine I was frustrated and thinking how Laura would never have missed the wave.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I walked out of the Ballston Metro and my Cooper senses started tingling, so I looked around and found an Oxygen Blue Cooper, tagged it!

Now I'm giving tags to Mark as he told me there are 3 MINI's in his work parking lot and one is a JCW. He knew best not to fight me on this :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

That's one of my pet peeves. I use my turn signal EVERYWHERE (picture me turning into my driveway with my turn signal on!!!) and it bothers me immensely when I see people not using theirs. I'm pretty sure there was never a year where turn signals were an option on Mini's, either. :security:

I use mine into parking spots and when I had a driveway as well. I also always have my lights on, something my grandpa started doing before DRLs were even a thought.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2010 MCS HzB/HzB|Alexandra "Alex"|Auto|Carbon Punch Leather|Cold Weather|Premium|16in alloy bridge spoke|USB/iPod|Sirius|Center Armrest|Auto A/C| Born 11/01/09 - Motoring 5/21/10

(Sold) 2002 BMW 330xi Black|102K miles|Bilstein HD Struts|H & R Sport Springs|Cold Weather|Premium|Xenon (Sold) 1999 BMW M3 Triple Black Convertible|Manual|100K Miles|Projector36 by Umnitza Ellipsoids + Predator 6000K Xenon