GreenCactus

Was it you???

I was behind a blue (hyper blue?) MCS yesterday on west bound 66, near Arlington. They had a Cherry Picking Run cling, so I found them in the pictues! It's the MINI to the right of the Nightfire Red cabrio.

Due to the tinted windows, I couldn't see who was driving, but I know they waved!!

DSC_2181.jpg

Yay, thats Me! :wavey:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I never see anyone anymore, and no one sees me :bored:|

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I see alot of MINI Just a cooper all the time, but mostly older people who look at me weird when I wave at them. Guessing more are brought just because they have great MPG.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wednesday December 9, 8AM on 110 heading from Pentagon toward Rosslyn, PW/B MCS 2004+ New Hampshire plates (live free or die) 'WSWARM'? That can't be right on the plate letters, but DCMM cling in the center rear window.

Good day to you sir.

That's my twin at The Gramercy - I've met the guy, but can't remember his name and don't remember seeing him post on here yet.

Stanley - 2006 MINI Cooper S

Carmen - 2008 MINI Clubman S - The LEGO MINI

My Twin at the agency. He will be shipping out to Texas soon but I hear there is another HZB/B MCS at the agency! Woo Hoo!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

You: LB/W MCS License Plate:BANANAS

Where: Light coming off 395S onto Maine Ave.

I waved but the light turned green and Blue Haze just had to go!

:wavey: Here ya go! Just in case you missed it! :wavey:

Last week, while driving rental car, I saw two MINI's pass each other, neither waved!!!! No acknowledgement whatsoever? :dontknow:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

I saw two heavily modified MINI's following each other today on Gallows Rd. in front of the metro station. One gray and the other yellow.
"heavily modified MINI's" - NICE!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Saw a Black MCS in Burke last Sunday. They were stopped, waiting to turn left. I got a HUGE smile and a double handed wave as I went by them. It was great!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I wish more people waved

:wavey:

Agreed, and as previously stated, if I waved expecting a response ... I don't think I'd wave much. That being said, I wave as I am able. I especially like the oncoming traffic or opposite at traffic light wave ... I like the subsequent hard to ignore my wave, response wave and the smile, then again ... I'm greedy. :smile:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saw a PW in my rearview mirror this evening; I waved, he didn't. :frown:

Saw another silver cabrio this am; I waved, she didn't. :frown:

Saw 1 of those new blue (Horizon, perhaps?) MINIs on the way home 2day; I waved, they didn't. :bawling:

I'll keep tryin', tho ... :wavey:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Hey Randy!

I saw Skylar yesterday morning on the GW Parkway! :rock:

I didn't hit 66E in time to get to work without a HOV Violation so I took GW. The roads on the Northbound side are horrible by the way! We might see you again this morning.:wavey:

Quitta