GreenCactus

Was it you???

saw Hilary AKA chillin today off west ox. wasn't in Rocko so this is my hello :itsme::itsme::wavey:

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

there is a white roadster used as a commuter car here that someone leaves parked in the parking lot here at the quantico train station. it looks so lonely just sitting there on the weekends, maybe i can talk him into leaving the keys with me so I can make sure no one messes with it.

Also waved at a dark blue countryman yesterday, and when he oddly stared at me I remembered I was driving the minivan.:banghead:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Hi! On Sunday saw a green Copper S with white stripes, Union Jack mirror caps and tag "Oh2BBig" in the parking lot of Harris Teeter off Hoadly Rd in Manassas. Liked the tag! Waited a bit on a driver but no luck.

I see them regularly!!!! They never wave. If you see a crazy lady on Hoadly in a laser blue, white roof, no front license plate, roof rack, and rear license plate that says GRL PLZ (crap and dark windows) that's me!!! I live off Hoadly and have been scaring people lately.

I see them regularly!!!! They never wave. If you see a crazy lady on Hoadly in a laser blue, white roof, no front license plate, roof rack, and rear license plate that says GRL PLZ (crap and dark windows) that's me!!! I live off Hoadly and have been scaring people lately.

Yeagot and me both are rebels

with no front tags

I'm sad, no one ever sees Lucy and I in the wild!

I have

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

While picking up lunch (had 2 work yesterday) at Houlihan's in Herndon yesterday, I spot a lovely PW Cabrio in the lot. As I was walking into the restaurant, I notice a nice young lady w/a blue jersey on that smiled and I smiled back. Go in, pick up lunch, and lo & behold, she's sitting in the MINI! Naturally, I had 2 stop & say hello (her tags were from IN) and compliment her lovely MINI.

I was wearing my MTTB 2012 shirt (when working wkends, I always wear my MINI gear, since I haven't been able 2 make many events, it's the only time I get 2 wear them) and mentioned the upcoming MTTB to her. She seemed excited, since she's also Military. She said she just moved here and just may make the event! I gave her a card, so hopefully she'll check out the site and join up! Her name is Heather, btw ... I totally 4got 2 ask her MINI's name, tho ... :biggrin:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Just picked up my '14 Roadster S from MINI of Sterling today. If you see a Pepper White Roadster with the JCW exterior package and chrome driving lamps on the road, it's me! Wave and I'll promptly wave back if I see you. Look for me in the Clifton-Centreville area and Route 66 en route to/from the Vienna Metro. Let me know if you see me, waving distance or not. I'm curious about the number of sightings of people visiting the DCMM site.

Thanks,

Dave

Edited by tampadave

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)

Just picked up my '14 Roadster S from MINI of Sterling today. If you see a Pepper White Roadster with the JCW exterior package and chrome driving lamps on the road, it's me! Wave and I'll promptly wave back if I see you. Look for me in the Clifton-Centreville area and Route 66 en route to/from the Vienna Metro. Let me know if you see me, waving distance or not. I'm curious about the number of sightings of people visiting the DCMM website.

Thanks,

Dave

Awesome congrats

I had the top down for the first time today. My Roadster is one mean motoring machine if I say so myself. John Bull certainly gets a lot of looks (Lord knows they're not looking at me). :motor:

2014 Roadster S: Pepper White; Black Seats; 6 Speed Manual; JCW Ext. Package; Chrome Driving Lamps; City Pack; 17" Cross Spoke Challenge Wheels, etc. Ordered: Aug 17th. Name: "John Bull" (the British Uncle Sam)