GreenCactus

Was it you???

I just talked to Alan - it wasn't them. WHEW!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Nope wasn't us, still sad to hear that a MINI got hurt!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

A couple of days ago I saw a black clubman with green mirror caps and silver strips. I know it's one of the club members.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

A couple of days ago I saw a black clubman with green mirror caps and silver strips. I know it's one of the club members.

What is this one? She's local and was even at the costume party. I just can't remember her name.
Assuming that's the one, her name is Jennifer and her username is also Sproutt. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I meant to post this earlier. I had just picked up my fiancee from BWI and was on 495 going West. I can't remember close to what exit (20-something probably), but it was in view of the later day saints church.

Man and a woman in a '07+ that was blue w/ black hood stripes and black roof I think. Don't remember the plate but they pulled up beside us and honked.

Also, a white mini cooper with the plate "STIG JR" parked next to us tonight at Pentagon Row.

I've seen this one around Arlington a couple times.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Cool! The official winter wheels!!! Ya don't see those often

Silver Spring garage this eve, about 11P. Jersey tags.

[ATTACH]734[/ATTACH][ATTACH]735[/ATTACH]

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Today when coming home from out of town I saw a club member with a red jcw r53 and the license plate MN PENY if I can remember correctly. sorry I didn't way traffic and the fog were a little crazy to wave. so here you go :WAVE:

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

What a fun drive in and you don't normally hear me say that about my commute.

Just as I was exiting 395 I see a Lazer Blue Clubbie behind me. He followed me all the way across the Memorial Bridge and past the Tidal Basin. As I made my right turn towards 15th I saw him go straight. I stop at the first light and there's a chili red beside me and a dark silver behind me. The chile red woman got all happy when I waved and she waved back. Light turned green I hopped in behind her and we lost the dark silver at the next light. She and I road together down 15th till she headed off and I had like 2 blocks to work. It was fun and made my morning happier :biggrin: :rock: :top:

MINIs and waves :wavey:

A nice way to start the morning

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Last week at Chic-Fil-A over by my job (Patriot Harley Davidson) there was an electric blue with a white roof with the license plate "I12B BIG" ... Is he a DCMM owner?? I wanted to tag him but I thought it would be awkward since I wasn't in Lucy and he was in the drivethru.

Last week at Chic-Fil-A over by my job (Patriot Harley Davidson) there was an electric blue with a white roof with the license plate "I12B BIG" ... Is he a DCMM owner?? I wanted to tag him but I thought it would be awkward since I wasn't in Lucy and he was in the drivethru.

I've never seen it, sounds like a cute MINI

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Didn't get a wave, but saw a SB/W MINI pulled over by a trooper on the WB side of the toll road ... :frown: ... hope they only got a warning!

Was that this morning? If so, that guy deserved the ticket. I was going past him right as he was pulling back on to the road and the next thing I know he goes buzzing past (I do anywhere from 60-70mph to keep up with general speed of traffic), then as he's going past the Reston Pkwy exit he cuts off people to go zooming over to get off at Ffx Pkwy.

I don't normally comment on people's driving habits, if they're being safe I don't care what else they do, but this guy deserved his ticket and obviously didn't learn anything :stupid::banghead:

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe