GreenCactus

Was it you???

Yesterday was a fantastic MINI spotting day! Six on the drive from Frederick to Alexandria plus a couple in the parking garage at work. And then, another 10 from Alexandria to the British embassy during afternoon rush hour. It was so cool to see them everywhere I looked!

"Skylar" -2009 JCW Hard Top. See my Mondo-Minis page for more.

Next Friday would be awesome. I work from home Fridays! There are a few options where there is room for a few mini's parked together all nice-like.

Next Friday is kind of tight for me. Would it be possible for Tue or Thu? I can change things around during those days. Let me know. ;)

Edited by Maxicooper

I was over on Ft. Belvoir Wednesday afternoon and I counted 5 MINI's on base. Two were parked but the other three didn't return waves... Seeing more and more of our cousin's around town these days though!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

At my agency alone, I have seen 5! I don't know who they are but taking a stroll through the parking lot to admire the MINIs is great!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Ran into TGGRR :itsme: at PMoA yesterday around noon, when I dropped by for a free state inspection. And then later on in the afternoon, saw a BRG with white bonnet stripes on southbound Rt 1 with a DCMM stick on the back window (I was on your right rear, about 1 car back) at about 2:20 pm.

Also waved to a couple of other MINIs and got one wave back. :top:

Edited by MINI_Voyager
Added time

saw a lot of minis today..the two that stood out was the orange cooper convertible in the parking lot of pepboys in germantown, her driver purchased an "ed hardy" steering wheel cover.. the other one was a r53 cooper chili red with white top driven by an older couple in rockville pike near gude dr. that cooper had custom "belgian flag color" side mirror caps on it. couldn't wave to any of them since I wasnt driving our mini at that time.

Edited by urayamu

Where on route 1? May have been me. Did it have side stripes?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

06 R50, BRG/W, OMP Upper Strut Bar, AFE CAI, Megan CatBack, AC Boot and Bonnet stripes, Angled Side stripes, window tint, Alta 19mm Rear Sway, Konig Feathers with 205/50/15 Yokahama S-Drives, VIP Customs quad light bar with 4 hella 500's, and TSW Upper motor mount.

Saw a PW on the beltway headed toward Tyson's Monday morning. She was in the 2ndmost left lane, and I was in the left-most left (does that make sense?) lane. I saw her ahead of me at one point, as the traffic inched along b4 I could take my exit on2 66. I pulled up next 2 her, honked my horn and waved. My lane was moving a little faster, so I couldn't tell if she saw/heard me. However, w/in a few seconds, she came abreast of me and looked over, smiled, and happily waved, and I returned the same. :smile: I just love it when that happens! :biggrin:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Followed a BRG MC this rainy morning on Rt 5/301 in MD on my way 2 the dreaded DMV! I tried 2 wave, but couldn't tell if the driver saw me or not. Eventually, they turned off of 301 and I kept going, so I tooted my horn and waved again. :wavey:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

Tagged a New HzB/B MCS at HQ today!

I can't wait to park next to him and take MCS-Twin pics w/ Blue Haze!:rock:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Sorry for going off topic, but for the life of me I can't seem to get my wife to trade in her old Envoy for a Flex... Can you see out the back ok? My wife backed her Envoy out of the garage and into my MC. Unfortunately her metal NY Yankees hitch cover 'branded' my front bumper. :(

2009 MINI Cooper S Clubman

Friday we saw a DS/B pulled over by the police on the Clara Barton... I remember the lic plate was Super Cooper (don't remember spelling tho). I hope you got out of the ticket... also I hope they did not mistake you for me. I drive a DS/B and we got pulled over in the morning going at a good clip on the CB. We were let off with a very stern warning.

Joel

My Flickr Site

The proud owner of a 2005 DS/B MCS-JCW...God is my Co-Pilot, but Satan has his foot on the Gas!!!

Half of a two JCW family, I am the fast one!

I was with the fam in annapolis last night. Just for kicks I decided to stop by Mini of Annapolis after hours. Saw the Mayfair for the first time parked in the lot. The wifey loves it but I still want the JCW. Nicely specd for 30 grand but I'm not a fan of the same colored top and the white interior. Our little one's gonna have a merry time with it if we do get that white interior....

Tuesday dec 1 saw a grey mcs spun out on the entrance ramp just before the kennedy center about 5:27 pm.(just before you cross the roosevelt bridge)the left rear tire was missing and it looked like all the airbags were deployed. :boring:

I was behind a blue (hyper blue?) MCS yesterday on west bound 66, near Arlington. They had a Cherry Picking Run cling, so I found them in the pictues! It's the MINI to the right of the Nightfire Red cabrio.

Due to the tinted windows, I couldn't see who was driving, but I know they waved!!

DSC_2181.jpg

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186