GreenCactus

Who's Going?

Thanks 4 the info, Katie! I'll have 2 check out Ingles on my way in & stock up.

definitely BYOB...they won't have Guinness, and the beer they sell at the general store will be pricey. Plus, I think it's crappy beer....I remember seeing Bud Light (shudder)....don't know what else they carry.

There is a super market (Ingles) in Robbinsville, so you can get food there. There isn't a liquor store in Graham County, and I think it's a haul to the closest one...like an hour away, I think.

I bring some food with me, aside from the vat of spaghetti sauce, but I stop at Ingles on my way to Fontana to get last minute stuff.

It helps to make lists..like what food/drink you're going to take and what food/drink you plan on buying there.

All the cabins have coffee makers, microwaves and toasters and their appliances are full sized. The kitchens have everything you'll need to cook...if you need an extra pot or pan, you can always borrow from our cabin.

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

They just hit 1000 people and 650 MINIs!!!!!!
I was just about to post that... awesome, isn't it? :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

That is absolutely insane!! I wish I could go just to see that!! Oh well, maybe next year :frown:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I'm going too. May or may not register though, depends on how lazy I am lol. But I need a place to crash. Anyone have a couch or floor space for me? Not picky and don't even need a whole room.
Registration closes tomorrow, and it's only $5. Come on man, no excuses... register already! :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

im leaving 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!!! :party:

@Jeff, ur a bum if you dont register!!! & if you really cant find a place to stay we have some room on the kitchen floor, or your free to camp in the driveway:top:

I leave 2 weeks from today! YAY!

Um Jeff, $5 isn't that much, but I suggest you act quickly!

For those of you that are hitting the road soon....

Jennifer and Jim have "located" a pretty severe pot-hole on 81S, Mile Marker 115.

Jennifer and Jim are okay, Bender is waiting to be towed.

Be careful and see you all soon.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

For those of you that are hitting the road soon....

Jennifer and Jim have "located" a pretty severe pot-hole on 81S, Mile Marker 115.

Jennifer and Jim are okay, Bender is waiting to be towed.

Be careful and see you all soon.

Oh no, that's terrible! :frown: Even if Bender is out for MOTD, I hope that Jennifer & Jim are able to get a MINI loaner car and come to MOTD anyway while repairs are done.

Was this in TN or still in VA? Also, what lane was the pothole in? (Lane 1 = far left). There will be a LOT of people in MINIs driving down I-81S over the next 5 or 6 days - I encourage posting of all of these pothole details on MA & NAM too.