kgdblu

MOTD7 - who's going?

I will be going - leaving sometime Weds, had planned to leave afternoon and get there late, but probably won't be able to sleep Tues nite and wind up leaving -like early A.M. Weds -to get a run in before the sunset.

PAZUZU

2009 JCW MellowYellow

KW variant 3 coilovers

22mm /XP10 pads

I'm going, but not sure when I'm leaving or exactly where I will stay (anyone have a open floor in a cabin?).

Is there a caravan with a bunch of cars going?

Look in this thread on NAM. MOTD accommodations

You may be able to find a place.. or at least post your need and maybe someone will respond. That's how Jay and I went the first year

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] In loving memory of Cecilia

There most certainly will be at least a few DCMM caravans for MOTD (depending on when people want to go).

Ashley and I registered this afternoon, so we're going! :itsme:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Got my room at fontana booked, my brother is coming on friday and I will be going down on Wednesday. Do the club go to any of the events together? Not sure if I'm going to do the welcome dinner, was going to do Beer swap, farewell dinner. Some midnight runs and not sure what else.

Jason

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Roxanne and I are going again. Looking forward to it BIG time ! :rock:

Hope to see some of you there. A couple of you, I know I'll see (you know who your are).

We'll be heading down on Thursday morning. Too late for most of you, I know. We have 3 MINIs caravaning so far. If anyone else wants to join up, let me know. :motor:

Dave (hopefully) and I will be heading out sometime on Tuesday. We have a room at the Hampton Inn in Abingdon VA on Tuesday night and then we'll continue to the Dragon on Wednesday.
I'm driving down on Tuesday too, only I'm doing the whole drive in 1 day. It's 8 hours - not too bad. I'm going solo... unless someone else wants to go a day early too? It's nice getting there before the crowd.
We're getting excited!!:rock:
Me too! :motor:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I am going, and thinking about going a day early.

if you come on Tuesday, you could come to the spaghetti dinner at my cabin...it's free.

It starts at 6:30, tho' the pasta and sauce go fast...

Hope to see you there.:smile:

Just got my MOTD metal badges, but they are veteran one's. Considering this is my first year not sure if I want to put them on.

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Put them on !

As soon as you get there, you're a veteran. You have to :motor: up the Dragon to arrive at Fontana.

I like that, for 38 each I thought I would put it after the first day anyway.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]