GreenCactus

Was it you???

There's a chili red R56 with black stripes I've seen twice here in Germantown. Today he came flying up from behind me on Middlebrook Rd. I honked as I moved up along side him before turning onto 355 and he waved though his passenger didn't look amused haha. He yelled to me, "that was fun!" Looks like it's had some aftermarket work done. If you are on these forums, sir, nice car! And see you around :wavey: :motor:

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Just followed a silver CMs with nondescript MD plates on Piney Meetinghouse. We drove spiritedly and then I happened to notice the DCMM sticker in the back. Don't know who you are but...Hi!!!!!

So I went out to dinner with a friend and the restaurant (Four Sisters) was packed so we sat at the bar. A guy sits on the other side of me with his son and I look down and see a second gen MINI key.

Well of course I pulled out my key and asked him about his MINI. I told him about the club and gave him a card. He has a clubbie, hopefully he comes out to play

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I spotted a black and white Countryman that I hadn't ever seen previously in the VRE parking lot at Manassas Park this morning. I noticed it as I drove past and although no one was in it, the parking lights were on. Upon walking to the platform, lights still on, no one around. If COOPER K is yours, you may be unhappy when you get back to the station. :frown:

image.php?u=179&type=sigpic&dateline=140

On my way into work this morning I saw Ali driving Tigger on the Toll Road (west bound). While approaching I could clearly make out the VO convertible MINI that is Tigger (one of a kind, unlike we BRGs). Top down, Ali looking in her mirrors to see who that MINI was, then waving, I lowered my windows and gave a nice wave as I passed.

Luckily I was running Waze and moved over just ahead of a semi before I approach a known speed trap. There was a LEO in an unmarked car taking laser photos of all the cars. :big grin:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

On my way into work this morning I saw Ali driving Tigger on the Toll Road (west bound). While approaching I could clearly make out the VO convertible MINI that is Tigger (one of a kind, unlike we BRGs). Top down, Ali looking in her mirrors to see who that MINI was, then waving, I lowered my windows and gave a nice wave as I passed.

Luckily I was running Waze and moved over just ahead of a semi before I approach a known speed trap. There was a LEO in an unmarked car taking laser photos of all the cars. :big grin:

I thought that was you Bert, I couldn't see anything but the wave and your smile. I was on the way to the surgeon for some torture, I mean a follow up visit on my knee.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I spotted Rocko (Chris's old MINI) in Fairfax Corner. I confirmed with Chris that it is indeed his old car obviously. I tagged it and the new owner appears to be a lady! But I haven't spotted her on the forum yet.

Oh and Collin from auto cross spotted SUVBAIT in MD today - it's a Bayswater. That tag is familiar but I can't remember the owner's name for the life of me.

So I had to get an Xray today so went to the Alexandria hospital. As I get out of Tigger I see a nice Electric blue MCS parked behind us and her owner. I say "I love that color, it's my second favorite."

Well I knew right away that I had found a MINIac as she launched into happily chatting about her MINI who is named Money Penny after James Bonds secretary. She also explained that Tigger was very appropriate since the author is British, I hadn't even thought of that.

I gave her a card and I hope she comes out to play. She needs us

Tggrrr010.jpg

So I had to get an Xray today so went to the Alexandria hospital. As I get out of Tigger I see a nice Electric blue MCS parked behind us and her owner. I say "I love that color, it's my second favorite."

Well I knew right away that I had found a MINIac as she launched into happily chatting about her MINI who is named Money Penny after James Bonds secretary. She also explained that Tigger was very appropriate since the author is British, I hadn't even thought of that.

I gave her a card and I hope she comes out to play. She needs us

I was in Alexandria yesterday...but no one sees me :tongue:. This is cool. I love when MINI owners really enjoy their cars.

...Oh and Collin from auto cross spotted SUVBAIT in MD today - it's a Bayswater. That tag is familiar but I can't remember the owner's name for the life of me.

That car is everywhere. O.o

I spotted Rocko (Chris's old MINI) in Fairfax Corner. I confirmed with Chris that it is indeed his old car obviously. I tagged it and the new owner appears to be a lady! But I haven't spotted her on the forum yet.

Oh and Collin from auto cross spotted SUVBAIT in MD today - it's a Bayswater. That tag is familiar but I can't remember the owner's name for the life of me.

I've seen SUVBAIT on the GW Parkway.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

HA! good thing you fled, those people are cray cray :biggrin:

Especially that one in the orange cabrio with flames on the side. Clearly she's a pyro or....has aspirations.:ridinghorse: