GreenCactus

Was it you???

I saw some MINIS here in NC :grin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I think I've gotten one

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

hahah i was in NC this weekend and waving to minis... till my wife so happily pointed out

Wife: hunny, they aren't going to wave back

Me: well why not

Wife: we're in the explorer

me: :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

But i did see a ton around the Charoltte area:wavey::motor:

Got a wave from a Silver hardtop with black stripes and VA plates off Seven Locks Rd in MoCo. That's been a little while ago. I feel like I see tons of MINIs...but get few waves.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Sitting in traffic on 14th street and right on the other side of the yellow line was a woman in a Spice Orange Cabrio. We got all excited to see each other and waved like happy girls. When those that embrace the orange meet out in the wild we get extra happy!!! :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Cricket sighting! Haha.

Obviously we haven't met yet since I'm new to the group but we "met" today at the Carderock exit and you were behind me on McArthur and Falls. Cricket looks good! I'll be out at an event shortly. Good to "meet" ya.

-Alex

Cricket sighting! Haha.

Obviously we haven't met yet since I'm new to the group but we "met" today at the Carderock exit and you were behind me on McArthur and Falls. Cricket looks good! I'll be out at an event shortly. Good to "meet" ya.

-Alex

Thanks!!

I drive that route about twice a week, so you might see me again. I love McArthur when there aren't slow cars in front of me (almost never).

I look forward to meeting you soon!

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Thanks!!

I drive that route about twice a week, so you might see me again. I love McArthur when there aren't slow cars in front of me (almost never).

I look forward to meeting you soon!

Interesting. I drive that route basically everyday because I'm coming from Tysons and don't have the patience to wait for River Road or, god forbid, make it all the way to 270. Plus cutting "across country" like that is fun (for the most part).

Look forward to meeting you as well :motor:

I drove Watson to work today, and had a silver R56 pull out in front of me here on quantico. I pulled up behind him at the stoplight and got the rear view mirror double take follow by an full arm wave.:wavey:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I can see how that clubman grille would confuse the average new MINI owner.

I drove the duck today too!!!:itsme: but MINIs dont wave at the duck, just stare in confusion:hmmmm::hissy:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Saw an F56 Volcano in the wild yesterday on 295!! With a plate that said something like MNIBEE. I slowed down to try and get a wave next to her or give her a thumbs up, but she was in her own world. I guess looking for the speed cameras.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]