GreenCactus

Was it you???

:marshmellow:weight's the name of the game so when i lose more ill be even :vroom:

Edited by Bigprfed22

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

I got a wave from a pure silver in Baileys Crossroads. She kind of didn't have a choice. We were on a skinny access road and she was stopped in traffic and I was coming the other way squeezing through. I was practically in her face waving

:itsme::itsme:

I'll take a wave any way I can get it

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I know this wasn't one of you guys. My friend just reported to me that on the way to work she saw a Cooper S cut off a Cooper. I was shocked :frown:

She said the S was on the road and the Cooper was merging in, there was plenty of room for the Cooper to merge in front of the S, who then sped up, cut off the Cooper and filled the space. Rachel doesn't even own a MINI and she was so shocked she texted me right away. She knew un-MINIlike behavior when she sees it

Anyway, I know this wasn't one of you guys.

I know I'd be all happy that I had the chance to let another MINI onto the road :motor::motor:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I am sure it has been discussed in this thread, but was wondering if you all just make up your own cards, or are there "Official" DCMM cards?

We have TONS of them!! You'll get some in your new member packet (that I'm putting together right now!). I'll be sure to put a lot in for you. :motor:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Had a fun tag tonight. I was meeting with our running team for the pasta dinner for the Marine corp runners. We were meeting at Buca di Beppo in DC. Traffic was still pretty thick from the rally and I knew I'd never find parking and make the dinner on time. So I decided to valet park it. After I got out the hostess complimented Tigger's color. Then she told me that she had a MINI too. I asked her if she knew about the club, and she was knew to the area.

Of course I had a card in my purse and gave it to her. Hopefully we meet her and her MINI soon

:biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Had a fun tag tonight. I was meeting with our running team for the pasta dinner for the Marine corp runners. We were meeting at Buca di Beppo in DC. Traffic was still pretty thick from the rally and I knew I'd never find parking and make the dinner on time. So I decided to valet park it. After I got out the hostess complimented Tigger's color. Then she told me that she had a MINI too. I asked her if she knew about the club, and she was knew to the area.

Of course I had a card in my purse and gave it to her. Hopefully we meet her and her MINI soon

:biggrin:

I live 5 minutes (walking) from Buca. If you're ever in the neighborhood and need parking, let me know. I might be able to let you use my spot or find one on the street for you.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

saw a sweet blk 2010 r57 in the fox run shopping centr in calvert co.--noticed the dcmm tag in the window sooooo i said "hello...." then realized i was in the wifes suv (ha).

2010 MCS camden ed. midnite blk met.