Maxicooper

Show us your MINI/MINIs

Thanks for the link

That would be a cool place to do a club shoot, but we'd have to get there at the crack of dawn or maybe shoot it in the middle of the winter when no one is there.

I took that on a Sunday morning in June or July. It's amazing how quiet the town is at that hour. Whenever I want to get pictures in the city, I hit it on Sunday morning. We got some shots in front of the Capitol and Washington Monument as well.

There's a little bus stop area Southeast of the Lincoln Memorial where you may be able to get a good shot with the Monument and/or reflecting pool/mall in the background.

The Northwest side of the Capitol has a lot where you can park and get some good shots as well.

Here's mine after this morning. Roof rack went back on (because I finally found a new mtn bike!) and also got the resonator removed. It's a deceptively heavy son of a b!

CAM00440.jpg

CAM00443.jpg

CAM00441.jpg

CAM00445-1.jpg

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

I think I saw you!! It was either yesterday or today you were across the intersection from me (I don't remember which intersection but it was in MoCo) I was in the black n Lime green one

haha, no kidding! actually, I think I might've seen you today too, except I was behind a black and lime green mini. but it was mainly black with lime green accents. and it had this LED upper tail light that did the quick flash thing, kinda like how a lot of motorcycle tail lights do that as a safety feature. we were both heading down E. Gude.

haha, I'm always passing through Olney though (folks live there) so I'll probably see you around often!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

YA that was me!!! lol :itsme:

haha right on! sick ride...I like the green a lot...it looks the Monster Energy Mini!

So I tried to do a little trail riding this morning after work. It was about 7am. 20 degrees. Added windchill from moving on the bike probably dropped that even further. Yeeaahhh I turned around within a mile...when my fingers were so cold it hurt to squeeze the brake lever. Although thicker gloves would've remedied that....but not sure what I could've done for my frozen lungs...haha

FYI, if there's other folks here that enjoy hitting the singletrack, I'm always down for a ride if you're looking for someone to ride with. :top:

CAM00447.jpg

Looks good Cambo! I hear you on the freezing hand things, Duane and I went Summit Point for a vintage race and some Karting. We didn't have any gloves (20-30mph), worst 11mins ever! I have never felt so much pain in my hands.

thanks dude! haha holy hell I can imagine. You're a bigger man than me, I wouldn't have lasted 11 mins lol, I would've pitted so fast...and stuck my hands in the engine block. mmmm so warm oh what's that? Burning flesh? who cares...mmmm soo warm and toasttyyy.

that sounds awesome though, haha, you should've just ditched the open air kart and driven the mini on...pretty much the same thing ;)

FYI, if there's other folks here that enjoy hitting the singletrack, I'm always down for a ride if you're looking for someone to ride with.

I have been doing some trail riding I've been going to wakefield park and fountainhead. but i would be down with some good riding, now i will say I'm not the greatest, but hey you got to start somewhere.

here's my boy

bike.jpg.7df18a748bd2adce12ee23e64747680a.jpg

bike.jpg.7df18a748bd2adce12ee23e64747680a.jpg

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I have been doing some trail riding I've been going to wakefield park and fountainhead. but i would be down with some good riding, now i will say I'm not the greatest, but hey you got to start somewhere.

here's my boy

[ATTACH]1079[/ATTACH]

duuude I am totally digging the roof rack/rally lights on the bottom combination, looks awesome!

I've never ridden fountain head but everyone says that's the spot in VA. I usually hang around here with Schaeffer Farm being only a couple minutes away. Come spring time, you'll have to let me know when you're heading out to fountain head though, I'd absolutely be down for a ride. and no worries, I'm definitely not a pro lol, if I make it a ride without endo'ing, it's a good day. plus with that xc specialized, you'll be tough to keep up with lol. my rig is almost 45 lbs!

So I've already announced this on Facebook, but I'm a few days late on announcing here. On Black Friday I went to PMoA and picked out a barely used new MINI and took her home on Saturday. I did trade Lola in, I'm so grateful for my adventures with her but hopefully her next owner(s) will love her very much too.

So far I'm very much in love with my new MINI. Meet Poison Ivy! She's a '13 MCS, Brittish Racing Green II with white roof & mirror caps, white bonnet stripes, and white rims. She's been previously used as a Corp Demo car for MINI USA in California.

IMAGE_176.jpg

IMAGE_177.jpg

Edited by Poison Ivy
Fixed photo links

Signature.JPG

grats! the white rims look awesome, and the british racing green is my favorite color for this car, wish I could've found one in that.

Couldn't take it anymore...orange stripes were a little too 'loud' for my taste so they had to go. I was originally debating what color stripes to get instead...but I think I like the no stripe look as well...we'll see. I also want to get rid of the gold rims I have (anybody interested in a straight trade?) to complete the silver/black only look...

Also, this was taken after a morning session at liberty this past Saturday. There weren't many folks at all, but I saw at least 7 minis...anybody from here? It was great conditions despite the rain the previous night. And completely empty compared to the usual weekend crowd!

CAM00476.jpg

Edited by Cambo

Don't temp me with the wheels.

haha, cah'maahhnnnn

In the mean time, I'm gunning for bobesser's set of kazera's he's got up in the classifieds section. The next couple of days/weeks will be spent trying to knock out as many items on the 'honey-do' list so my owner, I mean wife, will give me permission to buy them with my money. But we'll see, I cashed in my most recent stockpile of brownie points for permission to go on last weekend's snowboard trip...

Congrats to any body that snags it before me but at the same time, damn you! lol