Maxicooper

Show us your MINI/MINIs

Chris.....you need these!

Yeah Chris..cah'maahhnnnnnn....lolol

and thanks RDGRCR/TGRRR, I wanted to like them, if only they it was a darker orange, say...texas longhorn orange, I would've been fine. But if you saw it in person, it was more that bright construction safety orange color lol!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Here is my shoot from the Capital last night with Ali's Tigger providing the trail lights and Chris helping out with some flashes. Took it to try and win a Group4 ECU Tune on the Countryman Owner's Lounge Facebook page. Fingers crossed!

140223-018.jpg.8e5ccb2000459c9caeeec85c0c6df964.jpg

140223-018.jpg.8e5ccb2000459c9caeeec85c0c6df964.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This was a real production and I just put a version of the image up in the banner line up.

I'm driving Tigger with the top down, while Erin and Chris are yelling at me. Make bigger circles, make squares, go faster/ slower, Don't HIT Chris!!!! All the while Erin is running around Tycoon with a flash hitting the car with light.

It took us a few shots but Chris and I can attest that she got that shot in camera with a long exposure

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

This was a real production and I just put a version of the image up in the banner line up.

I'm driving Tigger with the top down, while Erin and Chris are yelling at me. Make bigger circles, make squares, go faster/ slower, Don't HIT Chris!!!! All the while Erin is running around Tycoon with a flash hitting the car with light.

It took us a few shots but Chris and I can attest that she got that shot in camera with a long exposure

That was SO MUCH FUN!! Hahaha. TIGGER, Wider Tigger WIDER!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We have more gear, you should invite us :top:

Pffft no one needs your Nikons.... Or a photoshop addict aka take better pics and you won't need that crutch

Warning: The above post is just a joke, in no way do I actually mean it.

TROOOOOOLLLOLOLOLOLOLO!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Here is my shoot from the Capital last night with Ali's Tigger providing the trail lights and Chris helping out with some flashes. Took it to try and win a Group4 ECU Tune on the Countryman Owner's Lounge Facebook page. Fingers crossed!

Great photo!! Very Creative! I am a member on their FB page too. I will definitely look for your photo to vote on!

I was scrolling through some of my old un-edited photos of Maul to see if any were worthy of submitting. Not feeling it after seeing yours and some of the others. LOL

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great photo!! Very Creative! I am a member on their FB page too. I will definitely look for your photo to vote on!

I was scrolling through some of my old un-edited photos of Maul to see if any were worthy of submitting. Not feeling it after seeing yours and some of the others. LOL

Oh no! You should post! I don't think I'll get anything really. I just have a feeling. But we had fun no matter what.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Took advantage of this morning's fresh snow and sunshine to get some pics of Maul in a local park. Ended up with half a dozen decent photos with these being 2 of my favs.

Snow-Maul_1.JPG

Snow-Maul_2.JPG

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Took advantage of this morning's fresh snow and sunshine to get some pics of Maul in a local park. Ended up with half a dozen decent photos with these being 2 of my favs.
Hey - have you ever thought about getting black vinyl pieces made to imitate Darth Maul's face? That would look really cool. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Hey - have you ever thought about getting black vinyl pieces made to imitate Darth Maul's face? That would look really cool. :biggrin:

Thanks! I have red face stencil decals for the tinted rear quarter windows (see below) but have been waiting to get outfitted with vinyl on the body first.

41HFfhjPq2L.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks! I have red face stencil decals for the tinted rear quarter windows (see below) but have been waiting to get outfitted with vinyl on the body first.
I look forward to seeing the whole car transformed. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

[Grrrr....tried to edit above post and after 15 minutes of getting no where decided to just post a new reply.]

I already have this riding along on my dash.

2012-09-17%252017.55.34.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]