GreenCactus

Was it you???

While walking back to the office here on Quantico, I saw an all4, S, red paceman. Before I could finish my thought of, "wow, someone finally bought a paceman", it passed me and I saw PMoA loaner decal on the back window.

Not sure what I will see with my own eyes first bigfoot, a chupacarba, or a paceman owner.

Actually we have a member with a Paceman and she loves it! I have gotten them as loaners and enjoyed them.

They exist in the wild and are well loved just like the other MINIs :love:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Actually we have a member with a Paceman and she loves it! I have gotten them as loaners and enjoyed them.

They exist in the wild and are well loved just like the other MINIs :love:

I agree Ali, I had one for a few days when I loaned Watson to Mini of MoCo. It is fun to drive:motor:, just haven't seen them down this way.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I agree Ali, I had one for a few days when I loaned Watson to Mini of MoCo. It is fun to drive:motor:, just haven't seen them down this way.

They are rare. I actually would consider one for a commuter car. I just love my Tigger because I'm a cabrio gal

Tggrrr010.jpg

May be the Paceman is rare because it is a bad BMW? I had a loaner Countryman, what it is based off, and it handled like an old school bus.

Did get a nice wave from a white 1st gen MINI on Fullerton a few days ago in Springfield. :wavey:

2012 Cooper S Roadster - H/K sound and bum warmers :)

May be the Paceman is rare because it is a bad BMW? :wavey:

those words could start a forest fire. :)

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Jono, was that you at the light on Government Center/in front of Wegmans? I was enjoying a bit of jackassery and flew by you but honked!

:waving:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

tag said "suvbait" i let you out at montgomery mall. i was in the red and black Cooper

I came across MD tag SUVBAIT on Friday afternoon. Going around the inner loop from Silver Spring and up 95N. I flashed, I honked, I pulled up up the drivers side and waved. No response. So I got back on the pedal and left him behind.

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I got a wave! All be it a confused one from what looks like a new CR Paceman with white stripes at Potomac Yard today. I thought it was a Countryman from the front but when I passed and looked in my rear view I thought....oh man...I think that is a Paceman booty!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I got an applause from a brg r50 when I was heading to Wakefield park to go ride. Made me smile the rest of the drive there

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I came across MD tag SUVBAIT on Friday afternoon. Going around the inner loop from Silver Spring and up 95N. I flashed, I honked, I pulled up up the drivers side and waved. No response. So I got back on the pedal and left him behind.

I've seen them many times!!

I was driving by PMOA yesterday, top down, and stopped short at the light to let a BRG roadster on a test drive out of the drive in front of me. As we both waited the better part of a minute facing each other and less than 20 feet apart I waved out the top, out the side, gave them a goofy grins - nothing <eyes roll>. Will keep it up. Glad to hear persistence eventually wins them over!

...Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC

Gave out 4 waves got none in return. Gave out a smile and got a smile back... 1 out of 5 isn't THAT bad... I'm never gonna get a wave back :(

You have to go to the Dragon sometime. EVERYONE waves, we wave so much you get your fill of waves. They're fun waves with energy behind them. :itsme:

Tggrrr010.jpg

So I was driving home on Friday on 395 south and I see a BRG in the lane to my right. Then I hear an awesome exhaust to my left and it's a JCW. The JCW was blacked out with dark gray stripes, USMC stickers and a license plate that said SHWAT

I jumped in behind him and the BRG jumped in behind me. I stuck my hand out the sunroof to wave and I saw the BRG wave and the guy driving the JCW stuck his hand out the window. I was very happy :biggrin:

We motored together for about 3 or 4 miles until we each had to exit.

heaven!!! Made my commute awesome

Tggrrr010.jpg

Got a wave from a white MCS with Maryland BMWCCA plates on I-270S in the Rockville area... I think he may have actually dropped back when he saw me to wave.

Was on my way back from a week in Cleveland, got a lot a waves from MINIs out there, more than I normally get out there, and a lot more than I tend to get here...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]