GreenCactus

Was it you???

Two days ago, I rode on the back of my coworker's Harley and left Lucy at home (due to chaos at work for Rolling Thunder events, parking lot was closed to cars). So, literally, 5 minutes into us leaving, I saw a Lucy twin and my heart fluttered, no vanity plate though.

Looks like it's being used properly!

quirk - '12 CR MCS 6m, WP, MR, HK. Conti DWS, Kosei K4R, Hardened NM TA insert, NM strut bar, Rennline skidplate, WMW heat shield, Philips X-treme, OEM Lumbars, mudflaps & black trim, free camber mod, WeatherTech mats, RearGuard...

May have tagged one of our own. Jasen Hicks' GP today in south parking. I couldn't tell if it was his or if it was a random GP just running around the Pentagon. It had temp tags on. But hey, recycle the card if it was you Jasen! :hahaha::laugh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

May have tagged one of our own. Jasen Hicks' GP today in south parking. I couldn't tell if it was his or if it was a random GP just running around the Pentagon. It had temp tags on. But hey, recycle the card if it was you Jasen! :hahaha::laugh:

It was you! That's me... Florida and Passport can't figure out how to make my Florida Transfer plates allowed again.

I posted about this in the Members section.

Silver Hardtop with black sport stripes (VA tags) going from the outer loop (495) to the Dulles Toll Road, west bound, this morning.

Thanks for the wave, even after I came a little close to your boot at the merge. Not my best merge, sorry. :embarassed: I know that it was the person on front of you that didn't know to press the right peddle when you are merging onto a highway... and the Nissan coming up fast on the right lane.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

I saw Ali on 14th st NW, between E and F, top down(her car top) windows up, honked, hollered her name while people looked at me funny, all to no avail.

Anywho, HI Ali!

I can't believe I missed you. I wasn't even listening to music, I had WTOP on. Where were you on the other side of the road? I'm going to guess it was around 5:20 - 5:30 tonight

Here's your wave :itsme:

and another one :wavey:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I can't believe I missed you. I wasn't even listening to music, I had WTOP on. Where were you on the other side of the road? I'm going to guess it was around 5:20 - 5:30 tonight

Here's your wave :itsme:

and another one :wavey:

Yeah, I was in traffic, stopped, as were you, right around 5:15, was on my way to pick Dana up from work. No worries though, but it was nice to see ya!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

1st Gen Black Cooper w/ vanity tag ONTHE MV

Saw your MINI at Chick-fil-a this AM. Would have left a note but it was raining something serious.

:wavey:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Saw this 03-04 R53 parked at the N entrance to Skyline Drive this afternoon, it looked AWESOME so I had to stop for a pic. (Let's see if the pic works)

Edit: can't get pic up (yet) but you can see one if you go to my Flickr at:

http://www.flickr.com/Drillslinger

Edit 2: let's see if this works:

9269608619_d8f302ebc5_z.jpg

Edited by Drillslinger