GreenCactus

Was it you???

Do you mean the Country Club View neighborhood off 123? If it's a red and black clubman then that is probably our club president, cmcveay. I grew up in that neighborhood too.

Yep that would be the neighborhood. I grew up on Gadsden as well

Awesome. Did you go to Oak View and Robinson? Haha! I lived on Portsmouth six houses or so from Lindsay Street. I love that house and neighborhood.... oops sorry off topic. Look forward to meeting you.

Yep!

Look forward to meeting you as well!

Sounds like Slingdog's car.

Just ran into a yellow MINI with black wheels and black trim over near fairlakes. Awesome MINI I really want black trim now!

Yep that was me searching for a functioning air pump. And all that black trim including the current rim look is all PlatiDip.

I always see a black clubman and I use to see blue hardtop parked in the neighborhood across from fairfax country club I assume maybe they're members?... anywho :wavey:

Now I know who has been staring at us as they drive by! Yep, the blacked out Clubbie is Merlin. There's a "justa" hardtop down Portsmouth a ways.

If the garage doors are open, feel free to drop in or check out "Garage Mahal" on FB. We have things going on from time to time.

As far as the black trim, I might be able to help you with that. I seem to have developed a reputation as a "chrome killa" and there's a growing following!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I thought I saw Merlin going the opposite way on the parkway when I was driving home from work today. Once we passed I knew it wasn't though since it was missing the dark windows among other things :) It was right around Popes Head where I saw you before though.

CHILLIN001.jpg

Now I know who has been staring at us as they drive by! Yep, the blacked out Clubbie is Merlin. There's a "justa" hardtop down Portsmouth a ways.

If the garage doors are open, feel free to drop in or check out "Garage Mahal" on FB. We have things going on from time to time.

As far as the black trim, I might be able to help you with that. I seem to have developed a reputation as a "chrome killa" and there's a growing following!

Awesome! I don't live in Country Club View anymore but some members of my family do and I'm usually in the neighborhood once a week or so. Next time I'll be sure to wave or honk!

Does Rigsby ever make it to the DEA building in VA? I saw a red R59 a few weeks ago near work and I thought it was cool to finally see one that wasn't parked at a BWM/MINI dealer. :rock:

ah, the question is, where is work? I have no idea where the DEA building is...