GreenCactus

Was it you???

Yesterday afternoon someone sent a "Hey Ali" through Waze. I thought it was a screen name like R53Blue

I tried to send a smile back but I fumbled and lost the whole message.

Who was that???

I think that's Tonka on the forum forget what his real name is sorry

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Spotted last night in the parking lot at Sweetwater Tavern in Merrifield, VA - an R56 LB/B with Maryland license plates: LUV DNB. Tagged it! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Spotted MONSTER, Mellissa and the family at the KMart going out of business sale. :wavey:

I was on a mission. A friend spotted two cans of SeaFoam and put them aside for me. Had to recover the hidden treasure. :top:

BTW, I thought you had vanity tags? DERP!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Spotted MONSTER, Mellissa and the family at the KMart going out of business sale. :wavey:

I was on a mission. A friend spotted two cans of SeaFoam and put them aside for me. Had to recover the hidden treasure. :top:

BTW, I thought you had vanity tags? DERP!

I was looking at the bikes, but they were in rough shape. Got my first look at Smokie though! :top:

Nope, no vanity tags. I couldn't think of anything to say...

Has anyone seen me? :embarassed:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Hugs are the best
:cuddle: :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

SMOKIE Spotted and was spotted by Lucy and Steph in Fairfax!

The shrieks rocked the parking lot of Fair Lakes.:rock:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Do MINIs tend to multiply when you're shopping?

Found this '12 R59 parked next to Rigsby when I came out of Home Depot in Alexandria this evening.

59cedb6b6d20a_RedandBlueR59s.JPG.640d398345fb37729750f22840f2780f.JPG

59cedb6b6d20a_RedandBlueR59s.JPG.640d398345fb37729750f22840f2780f.JPG

Edited by VaMike
Adding Photo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC

SMOKIE Spotted and was spotted by Lucy and Steph in Fairfax!

The shrieks rocked the parking lot of Fair Lakes.:rock:

Oh man that made me smile so big!!!! :rock::rock::itsme: ... I got a very excited wave from a dark blue with black stripes R56 in Clifton after we saw each other!

Does Rigsby ever make it to the DEA building in VA? I saw a red R59 a few weeks ago near work and I thought it was cool to finally see one that wasn't parked at a BWM/MINI dealer. :rock:

2012 Cooper S Roadster - H/K sound and bum warmers :)

Was likely not Rigsby near that building, though you might spot us near Vienna or Tyson's. Home is in Alexandria.

We got our new personalized "RIGSBY" plates this week, so we should be easier to spot!

...M

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC