GreenCactus

Was it you???

I have tagged every Cooper in my complex! The color spectrum is remarkable. BRG, CR X2, MY, and today a SiG! It would be nice if just one joined. :banghead:

Today's SiG was a partial In-Person tagging. I tagged her Justa, went into the store, stood in line as she pulled away and then gave her a huge :itsme:! The funny part is that it looked like I followed her home cause, of course, we live in the same neighborhood. So, let's see if this one bites!

Crossing my Fingers!

Oh yeah! I tagged a MY MCS/B at church this AM! Praise God! :embarassed: I know, I'm wrong!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

That Mr EZ gets around, I saw him once too

Speaking of TGGRRR... While I didn't see you, a friend of mine sent me a pic from when she was at dinner (she and her husband like Minis) and guess who they'd taken a picture of? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Saw the HzBlueBlur westbound on King Street Alexandria yesterday around lunch time. I was walking across the street to your right side as you were turning left. I waived, but you and your passenger were appropriately focused on driving. It was so amazing to see another HzB w/tinted windows. I did a double-take thinking it was Skylar!

Walking back to the office after lunch, I saw another HzB JAC with temporary "just bought" tags.

Chipotle plus two HzB's on the walk. Ahhh life is good.

"Skylar" -2009 JCW Hard Top. See my Mondo-Minis page for more.

Saw an R53 (I think) heading up clopper road in Germantown/Gaitherburg yesterday - he pulled in behind me in traffic. Gave me a honk and a waive while pulling into a gas station.

I tried to wave back but my sunroof cover was still closed... all i did was get my hand stuck... :-)

Yes that was me and my nervous passenger! LOL:itsme:

We had the Chipotle Duties yesterday and he wanted to take a spin in Blur. He is a jumpy passenger but I can totally understand that.

Saw the HzBlueBlur westbound on King Street Alexandria yesterday around lunch time. I was walking across the street to your right side as you were turning left. I waived, but you and your passenger were appropriately focused on driving. It was so amazing to see another HzB w/tinted windows. I did a double-take thinking it was Skylar!

Walking back to the office after lunch, I saw another HzB JAC with temporary "just bought" tags.

Chipotle plus two HzB's on the walk. Ahhh life is good.

Saw RYS MINI while going on base this AM. Not sure if they are part of the club. I didn't get a wave back but that could be b/c we were coming through the check point.

:wavey:http://www.ryansminiadventure.com/RYANS_BIG_MINI.html

Last weekend I got a wave from a dark silver MINI with license plates that said "MyGoKart" I think that was it, I could be off. Actually it may have been a lighter silver. I do remember the wave though, we were on GW Parkway I was heading to the meet and greet.

Yesterday a wave from a Chili Red in Reston. Good waver too :wavey:

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Followed a silver/black JAC from Leesburg to Frederick yesterday afternoon, 20+ miles. I'm not sure she saw me even though I was right behind in Skylar. There were no waves at all, but she did get 15 or 20 text message sent via her Motorola Droid in that time!

"Skylar" -2009 JCW Hard Top. See my Mondo-Minis page for more.

I tagged a MINI owner without her MINI today!

We were in a park and she saw 4 MINI's together and asked if there was a club. So I gave her a card and she was very excited. Hope she comes and joins up.

That was me!

Hi everyone.

Headed back home from the range last Friday and saw "REDMINI". Waved and honked but got no response! It's all good though, at least they are members already! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Is there an event today? I saw 9 MINI's on my drive to class in Arlngton. And then when I started typing this another one was at the light. :rock:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2010 MCS HzB/HzB|Alexandra "Alex"|Auto|Carbon Punch Leather|Cold Weather|Premium|16in alloy bridge spoke|USB/iPod|Sirius|Center Armrest|Auto A/C| Born 11/01/09 - Motoring 5/21/10

(Sold) 2002 BMW 330xi Black|102K miles|Bilstein HD Struts|H & R Sport Springs|Cold Weather|Premium|Xenon (Sold) 1999 BMW M3 Triple Black Convertible|Manual|100K Miles|Projector36 by Umnitza Ellipsoids + Predator 6000K Xenon

Is there an event today? I saw 9 MINI's on my drive to class in Arlngton. And then when I started typing this another one was at the light. :rock:

Nope, we're just taking over! I saw 5 or 6 on Rock Creek Parkway a few days ago. (None of them waved). :motor:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Nope, we're just taking over! I saw 5 or 6 on Rock Creek Parkway a few days ago. (None of them waved). :motor:

I'm like 0 for 30 in VA and 15 for 15 in MD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2010 MCS HzB/HzB|Alexandra "Alex"|Auto|Carbon Punch Leather|Cold Weather|Premium|16in alloy bridge spoke|USB/iPod|Sirius|Center Armrest|Auto A/C| Born 11/01/09 - Motoring 5/21/10

(Sold) 2002 BMW 330xi Black|102K miles|Bilstein HD Struts|H & R Sport Springs|Cold Weather|Premium|Xenon (Sold) 1999 BMW M3 Triple Black Convertible|Manual|100K Miles|Projector36 by Umnitza Ellipsoids + Predator 6000K Xenon