cmcveay

Post Holiday Party

Wait...this happened tonight??? I thought it was Sunday!! I even came home tonight and put a 6-pack I had picked up in the fridge to get cold

Uuuuggggghhhhhhh I had been looking forward to this/my gift. :banghead:

It's still going on!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I'm in Arlington and scheduled a dinner with my parents tonight since my calendar had this for tomorrow night. I don't even know how I messed the dates up. :frown: sigh. Sorry guys, but I guess tomorrow won't be spent cooking for this

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

So... 18 cars so far. I think I'll go give all my neighbors a courtesy visit this week. :vroom:

I counted 28 or 29 MINIs there tonight. What a fun time!

Lona and Craig, thank you so much for the party. :congrats:

Ali, thank you for being the MC. We didn't think you had it in you :biggrin:

Good food, people, conversations, gift exchange, fun all around.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Wait...this happened tonight??? I thought it was Sunday!! I even came home tonight and put a 6-pack I had picked up in the fridge to get cold

Uuuuggggghhhhhhh I had been looking forward to this/my gift. :banghead:

I'm sorry Melissa, I was wondering where you were

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I counted 28 or 29 MINIs there tonight. What a fun time!

Lona and Craig, thank you so much for the party. :congrats:

Ali, thank you for being the MC. We didn't think you had it in you :biggrin:

Good food, people, conversations, gift exchange, fun all around.

Yes I know it's unusual for me to be so loud :biggrin:

I had so much fun tonight. There were times I was laughing till my sides hurt. Lets just say things got really silly towards the end of the night :rofl:

It's all Alan's fault :hahaha:

Thanks for hosting Craig and Lona, it was awesome

Tggrrr010.jpg

It was so great to see everyone! Can't wait to hear the stories about the gift exchange :)

So in the beginning everyone was polite and no one was stealing. Then we all pressured someone to steal something (it may have been Chris) as the whole room chanted "Steal, Steal, Steal"

Then I got a cute little glittery Dragon and Craig STOLE IT FROM ME!!!! :banghead:

Catalina and Geno pulled a husband wife scam to swipe the gifts they wanted and got to keep them under the 2 steals and it's dead rule.

I think Haemish got to spend more time getting a new gift then anyone as he kept getting his gift stolen.

There was some action over some go carting tickets, and a lot of fun MINI swag to be had.

It was a lot of fun and I was happy with my MINI refrigerator magnets that I wound up with. Lots of cool stuff to win

Tggrrr010.jpg

That was fun and great to see everyone again after what seems like years!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Thanks Craig and Lona! Driving all that way was definitely worth it!

The glitter dragon and dragon bell have been introduced to the rest of the collection and are settling nicely.

It was a very fun evening!

Grrrrr I wanted that glitter dragon :banghead: If I had been smart I would have pulled a Catalina and Geno move and stolen Mark's flask when it was stolen from me, then he would have stolen the Dragon from Craig and it would have been mine. You're lucky I'm not as mischievous as those two.

Tggrrr010.jpg

The set of 3 serving trays are still here. With all the gift stealing, I don't remember who won these at the end. Does anyone know?

Haemish??
No, I traded at the very end for the Amazon cards you brought, remember? :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

We had a blast! We didn’t plan to be mischievous, it just happened. I took care of Geno at my family gift exchange and got him his helicopter, so he owed me. Great time! Thank you so much Lona and Craig. I’m glad we made it, but poor Geno was in bed all day yesterday. That was the only thing we did this weekend.

Signature.JPG

I'm sorry Melissa, I was wondering where you were

I had my entire weekend planned around this, thinking it was Sunday :embarassed: I don't know what happened, whatsoever, it was in my phone for Sunday and I just always stuck with it. Wish I had continued reading the threads for the rest of the day, could've picked up some chips and salsa at 5 and wrapped my gift in the baby shower wrapping paper in my backseat.

Le sigh...I do have a membership check written still though!

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I posted 25 pictures to the DC Metro MINIs Facebook page. However, I had difficulty tagging people. Please go in and check out the photos! And tag yourselves!

When I try to view the ones that Craig tagged it tells me that I don't have access to see the album. But I can see the ones that you tagged Lona. FB is weird sometimes

Tggrrr010.jpg