cmcveay

Post Holiday Party

Come out to the Garage Mahal for the annual DCMM Post Holiday Party!

As has been done in the past, this will be a Pot Luck event and BYOB. We'll have water and soda's but if you want anything else, please drink responsibly.

We'll also have a White Elephant gift exchange for for those interested - please limit gifts to no more than $25.00. Additional rules/information will be announced at the party.

Time: 5:00 p.m. until we turn off the lights or the police shuts us down.

Where: Garage Mahal (5200 Lindsay St., Fairfax VA 22032)

Lots of on street parking, just don't block the driveways.

RSVP's are open.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not a secret santa so it's not gifts for an individual pre-determined person. It's a gift exchange so you draw numbers. Those who bring a gift get to participate and draw numbers which is the order that you get to unwrap or "steal" a gift that has already been unwrapped.

Signature.JPG

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not a secret santa so it's not gifts for an individual pre-determined person. It's a gift exchange so you draw numbers. Those who bring a gift get to participate and draw numbers which is the order that you get to unwrap or "steal" a gift that has already been unwrapped.

That's the plan! :)

Awesome thank you for that.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Pardon a stupidish question, but what's the Garage Mahal? Is that someone's house?

It's the McVeay garage, a lot of people have gone there to mod their MINI's. And so it's been named the "Garage Mahal".

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Pardon a stupidish question, but what's the Garage Mahal? Is that someone's house?

Not a stupidish question at all! As Mike said, Garage Mahal is just the name we've given to the garage attached to our house. We frequently open it up to members who need to do work on their cars and, at times, we host events like mobile window tinting and most recently, a very, very successful "Paintless Dent Repair Party". I've got a pretty good collection of tools (some MINI specific and others are general). Thanks to the generosity of a club member, we also have a Bently manual for the 2nd Gen MINI that's kept up on top of the tool box to answer questions.

The "Garage Mahal" even has it's own facebook page where we post pictures of events that take place.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I am so ready to hang out with my MINIacs :biggrin:. Still trying to figure out what food to bring. Looks like there will be plenty of desserts. If you haven't done so please post what you are bring.

Might have to bring a sleeping bag since the end of 2012 has been stressful and I need to have a few adult beverages :rock:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Well, gee.... only a couple of days away and I have zero idea on what to bring for the potluck. Perhaps some homemade bread?

If it makes you feel better I may try to master a new crock pot recipe :stupid:

I assume there will be outlets for said crockpot devices, yes?

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe