GreenCactus

16 Days...

+1 to all of the comments above.

Tyler - I just want to say that although it seems harder due to the accommodation issue, trust me, it's absolutely worth the effort to get to MOTD. You and Sara won't regret it - you'll want to come every year... and most of us who have been once, now do. :smile:

Don't give up!

(This Tyler BTW)

Though I've never been to MOTD, I've been to the dragon a bunch and I can honestly say it's my favorite place in the world. The good news is we just booked our room at Topaco lodge (and there are still cabins available). Can't wait!!!

image.php?u=1181&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Quitta came by to visit me at work and now I can't stop grinning and thinking about it. Only because she was wearing her MOTD10 shirt (conveniently). And I happened to wear the same shirt 2 days ago. Is it Dragon time yet?!

+1

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Tis a beauty. Dragon Tat party next May/June? How much might they charge (or do you want to be the only MINI in our group with one)?

I asked and he won't do painted tats like this as an only job. He said if the club wanted decals he could do that. But Laura can do decals for us.

I'm pretty sure the only way you're going to get one painted on is to pay him to do a full out pinstripe job and then ask really sweetly if he could please do some sort of dragon thing on the back. :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg