GreenCactus

16 Days...

I just read on facebook that Barry Patascher's wife Robin has been diagnosed with MS.

For those of you don't know, Barry is the organizer of MOTD. He's been doing it for several years now and does a really fabulous job. Robin is a total sweetheart.

I don't know how this will impact the organization of MOTD13 as Barry has already begun to work on it.

Sad news, indeed.

Thanks for kind words Katie. Robin and I are determined not to let this slow us down and we hope to continue to host the MOTD for many years to come.

Thanks for kind words Katie. Robin and I are determined not to let this slow us down and we hope to continue to host the MOTD for many years to come.

I have a friend with MS that has treated it through diet and major lifestyle changes. She is symptom free and not taking any drugs. It can be managed, I would be happy to send you her information offline if you would like it Barry. She's now a health coach helping people to manage illness through lifestyle changes

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

If anyone is interested in Glamour shots again this year we have 3 sessions

Wed morning 7:00 - 9:00 at the parking lot at the start of Hellbender where the boat ramp is. The lighting will be really pretty in the morning there

Friday morning 7:00 - 9:00 at the parking lot at the start of Hellbender where the boat ramp is.

Friday afternoon 2:00 - 5:00 Tapoca Lodge at the vintage pumps

We're charging $15 a MINI and once you sign up we'll work on getting appointment times. We'll supply jpegs licensed for online use and will offer professional quality prints through the online gallery. You'll be available to buy prints or canvas prints and also specialty items with your MINIs picture like mugs, buttons, tote bags and T-shirts.

Here's a link if you want to see the pricing for stuff

http://www.alicyndrew.com/minipricing#h5157dbb4

Click the link view all products in the bottom right to see what we have available.

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

how early do i have to get up to get one of those cool fog pictures?

If the fog cooperates, you have to be there early, like no later then 7:30. It burns off as the sun fully rises. You get a little bit of time in that location because the mountains block the sun. I was lucky to get my picture of Tigger and Max at sunset one day as we drove back from the Dragon.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali, can I do 7:00 on Friday a.m. session? (Yes, I'm signed up). Trying to make the Dragon Parade @ 8:00.

Thanks, Sherm

Which day?
Skimming again? :tongue:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129