GreenCactus

16 Days...

I feel like your entire wardrobe is orange or MINI...

I'll have you know I am wearing a blue shirt with brown pants at work today. But I am surrounded by my orange cup, phone and my MINI jacket is hanging off of my chair :biggrin:

I AM MINI FASHIONISTA!!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'll have you know I am wearing a blue shirt with brown pants at work today. But I am surrounded by my orange cup, phone and my MINI jacket is hanging off of my chair :biggrin:

WOWWWWW, look at you!!! I'm telling your orange clothes that you're cheating on them :top:

No orange??? I wore a black MINI shirt (Every Friday until the Dragon, I wear a MINI shirt to work), but I have on a green sweater. :tongue:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

No orange??? I wore a black MINI shirt (Every Friday until the Dragon, I wear a MINI shirt to work), but I have on a green sweater. :tongue:

I have some orange cardigans that I wear sometimes. Of course on the way to and from work I just wear my MINI :motor:

Except I rarely can go as fast as the little icon since I'M STUCK IN RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC WITH A BUNCH OF MORON TOURISTS!!!!

Ok, sorry about that little outburst. I love cherry blossoms, hate the traffic that the season brings

Tggrrr010.jpg

FYI I'm following the VW forums - this weekend is Wookies in the Woods - and they're saying the road that goes under the falls at Bridal Veil is closed. A rockslide or something.

If I get more I'll relay.

Thanks Jim

I think we'll still do the run, but it might turn out to just be to see Dry Falls if BFV is closed

Tggrrr010.jpg

Those of us who motor top down might be needing to look for old school leather helmets and goggles. The 17 year Cicadas may be in full 'bloom' during the Dragon! Lots of undisturbed ground there. I wonder how thick they get around there?

:willy:

Noooooooooo

I thought these were the 13 year ones, the last 17 year ones were back in '04 or '05

They are a nice healthy lean protein so we get snack food while we motor :motor: :willy::eating:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Those of us who motor top down might be needing to look for old school leather helmets and goggles. The 17 year Cicadas may be in full 'bloom' during the Dragon! Lots of undisturbed ground there. I wonder how thick they get around there?

:willy:

Noooooooooo

I thought these were the 13 year ones, the last 17 year ones were back in '04 or '05

They are a nice healthy lean protein so we get snack food while we motor :motor: :willy::eating:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I thought we would escape them at the Dragon, rats. No Ali, I'll link you to the article I found on Facebook, it's the 17 year ones.

WashingtonPost was saying 13 year, but then I found this site

http://www.cicadamania.com/where.html

it seems there is more then one batch of 17 year ones :frown:

But looking at this map I don't think the Dragon area itself will be as bad

http://www.cicadamania.com/pictures/main.php?g2_itemId=3618

Tggrrr010.jpg

WashingtonPost was saying 13 year, but then I found this site

http://www.cicadamania.com/where.html

it seems there is more then one batch of 17 year ones :frown:

But looking at this map I don't think the Dragon area itself will be as bad

http://www.cicadamania.com/pictures/main.php?g2_itemId=3618

WHAT A RELIEF, those things creep me out.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I thought we would escape them at the Dragon, rats. No Ali, I'll link you to the article I found on Facebook, it's the 17 year ones.

There just bugs ill be sure to get you a couple for the cabin

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

LOL..you'll be deep in the woods. Bugs come with the territory. BTW, you'll see giant bees flying around. These are carpenter bees and will not sting you. Just an fyi.

Yeah I remember them from last year. I had one land on me, moment of panic and freak out, only to realize they're harmless. I think I was driving on the Dragon when it flew in through the sunroof.