GreenCactus

16 Days...

So my morning opened up with my CEO (I work at Patriot Harley Davidson if you don't know) coming up to me, and giving me a huge hug. Then he proceeds to tell me about how his trip to the Dragon was this past weekend since he knows how excited I am. He says to me "How soon will you be whipping that MINI around?" I have a huge grin on my face and say "5 days and 16 hours!!!!!!!!" He smiled at me and said "Enjoy it, I'm glad to know that you won't be productive today, I can't wait for you to tell me about it!" ... So, basically, I have the seal of approval and am ECSTATIC. :rock:

So my morning opened up with my CEO (I work at Patriot Harley Davidson if you don't know) coming up to me, and giving me a huge hug. Then he proceeds to tell me about how his trip to the Dragon was this past weekend since he knows how excited I am. He says to me "How soon will you be whipping that MINI around?" I have a huge grin on my face and say "5 days and 16 hours!!!!!!!!" He smiled at me and said "Enjoy it, I'm glad to know that you won't be productive today, I can't wait for you to tell me about it!" ... So, basically, I have the seal of approval and am ECSTATIC. :rock:

I wish I had that kind of understanding here

Ali's body = :pcguru:

Ali's spirit = :motor:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

For those heading to Fontana on Sunday/Monday, it looks like there's a chance of rain pretty much all the way down there. Check your wipers and consider a good treatment of Rain-X before hittng the road.

The good thing about rain? It softens the bug guts so it's easier to clean 'em up once you arrive! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

For those heading to Fontana on Sunday/Monday, it looks like there's a chance of rain pretty much all the way down there. Check your wipers and consider a good treatment of Rain-X before hittng the road.

The good thing about rain? It softens the bug guts so it's easier to clean 'em up once you arrive! :)

DANG that won't help me make Lucy dirtier so I can keep my title!

I might be a bad influence BUT I think you and Sara should accidentally get sick a few days early... :evil:

haha, I wish, it was hard enough to get the time off in the first place. Now we have our Spring report due around that time, so it's going to make it even more fun.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Actually the rain may help, it always seems to make the dirt worse

There's always Parsons Branch... :evil:
:top: :motor: :rock:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I love that road!
When did you go and who did you go with? You do realize which road we're talking about, right?

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

That awkward moment when you answer the phone then have to apologize for transferring the caller to the wrong department since you're thinking about your trip to the Dragon (and luckily) the biker person on the phone laughs and actually understands :rock: ... I guess the benefit of working at a Harley dealership.

It's a FUN road!

When did you go and who did you go with? You do realize which road we're talking about, right?
:flute:

Just grab some dirty and throw it on Lucy, gently of course. :top::top:

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

It's a DIRT road

I know it's a dirt road, I've been on it!

:flute:

Sorry ADD kicked in and actually had to work for a second. I went last year actually right before the car show and that's how I won. I got lost and decided to just kinda go with it and see where it took me. I did a lot of exploring last year!