1975_mini

Event Schedule

Hey all, A friendly reminder that run registration open on 17 Feb at 0900. For those that this is their first time, if there are runs you really want to attend you need to be on the site at 0900. Popular runs fill up within minutes.

That being said you must have purchased your registration prior to registering for runs, registration for the event is currently open with 319 people already registered. I recommend getting that knocked out prior to the 17th, so you can be longed in with your coffee ready to go.

I have attached a visual timeline of the events, it can sometimes be difficult to see what conflicts with what just reading the times. I also color coat the runs based on pace. I recommend opening in chrome, zoom in, and each event is hyper link to the info page so you can click and get all the detail on each event.

Folks that have been can likely weigh in on what were fun runs they have participated  in in the past? @MELO-R56 @TheEnglishBeat @Mitzy @Obsessive @GreenCactus @TGGRRR (Ali) @SneakyBaron @SierraRoses @Sanderson Clan @Edge @CHILLIN

I will start to find a good time for a club dinner run. We usually do a short drive out to a restaurant on Saturday evening before every heads home on Sunday.

MOTD Schedule 2024.pdf

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

18 hours ago, Duke said:

We have signed up for one run a day, keeping it light.  Really looking forward to this trip!

awesome, what runs did you sign up for?

1975Mini001.jpg

On 2/10/2024 at 12:11 PM, 1975_mini said:

I will start to find a good time for a club dinner run. We usually do a short drive out to a restaurant on Saturday evening before every heads home on Sunday.

MOTD Schedule 2024.pdf 463.49 kB · 25 downloads

Just curious, does that mean you do not go to the Farewell dinner? (I've already signed up and paid, so hoping maybe this dinner will be Friday night :-))

8 hours ago, MINIFIED said:

Just curious, does that mean you do not go to the Farewell dinner? (I've already signed up and paid, so hoping maybe this dinner will be Friday night :-))

Previously many of the club members did not attend the farewell dinner so we did a group thing, We can consider other nights based on what others have planned. Friday is Bingo, and many of the club members put that event on, so trying to fit is in that evening may be difficult. 

1975Mini001.jpg

3 hours ago, MINIFIED said:

Ah, gotcha. 

Bingo used to be Thursday, but it's been a few years since I've been. 

Yeah, the evenings have become busy. Wednesday evening is welcome dinner, Thursday evening is cabin crawl, Friday is Bingo, Saturday is Farewell. Damn Barry and is full slate of events, lol.

1975Mini001.jpg