1975_mini

MINIs Take The Beltway (MTTB) 9

Event Title: MINIs Take The Beltway (MTTB) 9

Event Date: 11/05/2017 08:00 AM to 11/05/2017 11:00 AM

Event Address: 5990 Duke St, Alexandria, VA, 22304

What: MINIs Take The Beltway 9

When: 5 November 2017

Where: Sear's Parking lot at Landmark Mall (across from PMoA)

Why: The honor our veterans and support our wounded, ill, and injured Veterans will all donatations going to Operation Second Change.

Time: Registration at 8 am, rolling out at 9 am

Come join us for what has become the Flagship event for DC Metro MINIs. Join us in the Sear's Parking lot where we will stage before taking a MINI parade lap around the outer loop of the beltway. You join us and be amazing at all the waves and smiles you will get as you a part of a line of MINIs as far as you can see. After the parade lap will will be having lunch at Brion's Grille in Fairfax.

Lunch: Please register if you plan on attending in the separate event that will be posted shortly. 

Raffle: We will be selling raffle tickets at registration with winner drawn during lunch. Please keep an eye out for a list of great prizes donated by our generous sponsors.

Donate Here: http://dcmetrominis.org/MTTBDonate

Shirts are available for preorder. Deadline to order is October 17th.

http://dcmm.storenvy.com/

Registration at Passport MINI of Alexandria

Passport MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke St

Alexandria, VA 22304-3212

Timeline of Events:

7:30 - 8:30 – Registration (PMoA)

Park at Landmark Mall / Sears parking lot – across the street from Passport MINI

8:30 - Group picture

8:45 – Driver’s Meeting (Landmark Mall / Sears parking lot)I

9:00 – Departure

11:00 – Lunch (Brion's Grille – *there is a separate calendar event for lunch RSVPs)

Donations will benefit: Operation Second Chance – Helping Heroes Move On

Operation Second Chance is a charity committed to the wounded, injured and ill combat veterans, and their families while they recover in military hospitals.

Suggested donation is $20 per MINI

Please check back for more information soon!!

TakingTheBeltway173.jpg

RSVP on the event here: MINIs Take The Beltway (MTTB) 9

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Okay, maybe I'm doing something wrong. When I click on the link to the donate page, which I assume is where I register for MTTB, it asks me to log in. But, my regular DC Metro login in doesn't work. Do I need to register there too or should I be looking elsewhere?

Edited by maacodale

1 hour ago, maacodale said:

Okay, maybe I'm doing something wrong. When I click on the link to the donate page, which I assume is where I register for MTTB, it asks me to log in. But, my regular DC Metro login in doesn't work. Do I need to register there too or should I be looking elsewhere?

It is a separate login as it is Operation Second Chance's direct donation page. The RSVP for us is here on the calendar.

IMG_0147.jpg

17 hours ago, maacodale said:

15 hours ago, SneakyBaron said:

It is a separate login as it is Operation Second Chance's direct donation page. The RSVP for us is here on the calendar.

I was mistaken with my answer, you do not need to register an account there. On the landing page you just need to click the Donate Now button and you fill out your information for the donation on the next page.

IMG_0147.jpg

Looks like we cannot add directly to the album itself. If you select Add Images you will get the screen below. You want to select "Continue without using an album" this will add it under the club events category. Make sure you tag the images with MTTB9 or MTTB so an admin knows where they need to be moved to.

image.png

IMG_0147.jpg

Shirt are in and will be at registration for pickup, also thank you everyone that has preregistered we are at nearly $1000.00!!! in preregistration donations. Also please remember Sunday we set our clocks back, if you forget you can help with setup when you arrive early.

• Like 1

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

4 hours ago, 1975_mini said:

Shirt are in and will be at registration for pickup, also thank you everyone that has preregistered we are at nearly $1000.00!!! in preregistration donations. Also please remember Sunday we set our clocks back, if you forget you can help with setup when you arrive early.

How early do you need people there to help setup?

Below is my video of everyone heading out. Don't forget you can upload you own pictures to our gallery! Just upload them into the Club Events section and I will get them moved into the events album! If you run into any permission errors please let me know and I will get them fixed asap.

IMG_0147.jpg

Anyone want stickers?

Stickers were only available today to those who donated in advance. However, for the next week, if anyone would like one, they are $3/each and the money will be donated to Operation Second Chance.

If you you would like one, please send me a PM with your name, mailing address and how many you would like. I will send you a PayPal invoice.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186