GreenCactus

Was it you???

I was in Alexandria yesterday...but no one sees me :tongue:. This is cool. I love when MINI owners really enjoy their cars.

That car is everywhere. O.o

Especially that one in the orange cabrio with flames on the side. Clearly she's a pyro or....has aspirations.:ridinghorse:

I think she's a cult recruiter. I heard she yells at you if you don't name your car. Why would you bother naming your car anyway?! It's just a thing that gets you around from point A to point B...

*I HOPE YOU PEOPLE KNOW ME BETTER AND CAN SENSE SARCASM*

I think she's a cult recruiter. I heard she yells at you if you don't name your car. Why would you bother naming your car anyway?! It's just a thing that gets you around from point A to point B...

Cue an Ali response in 5, 4, 3, 2........

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Cue an Ali response in 5, 4, 3, 2........

Let me run for cover. She controls photoshop and can make me look like the wicked witch of the west...

sigh...... Why you guys make fun of me like this :angel:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Not a MINI but at least another British car. Seeing how it is almost the top of the parking garage where not many other park, I'm sure when they come out they will think "Really...all these open spaces and you have to park right next to me?" :tongue:

lotus.jpg

hmmm.... I don't know that one.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I motored home down 28 in bumper to bumper tonight!! I wish I was smart enough to ask his name. But I was more concerned with the fact that he handed me a DCMM card and said Lucy was cute!!!!! I laughed, obviously. Blond boy, R56 S (nice burbles and pops, Lucy told me she was jealous!), same color as Hilary's car, black roof, no stripes, has a green newbie member card (we showed our cards off in traffic, dorks, I know), no vanity tag, SCAD in yellow vinyl letters on the back windshield, Sterling license plate frame. Who are you?!

Hi Stephatron!!! That was me :-) admittedly I'm not on the forum as much as I'd like to be! But still try and hand out DCMM cards when I can! I'm Jonathan btw & olive was pleased to meet cha'

You should come out to the next event that I go to!! Lucy enjoyed Olive's company! I giggled so hard when you handed me the card. I thought about honking at you before you switched lanes to follow me!!!

I motored home down 28 in bumper to bumper tonight!! I wish I was smart enough to ask his name. But I was more concerned with the fact that he handed me a DCMM card and said Lucy was cute!!!!! I laughed, obviously. Blond boy, R56 S (nice burbles and pops, Lucy told me she was jealous!), same color as Hilary's car, black roof, no stripes, has a green newbie member card (we showed our cards off in traffic, dorks, I know), no vanity tag, SCAD in yellow vinyl letters on the back windshield, Sterling license plate frame. Who are you?!

Hi Stephatron!!! That was me :-) admittedly I'm not on the forum as much as I'd like to be! But still try and hand out DCMM cards when I can! I'm Jonathan btw & olive was pleased to meet cha'

You should come out to the next event that I go to!! Lucy enjoyed Olive's company! I giggled so hard when you handed me the card. I thought about honking at you before you switched lanes to follow me!!!

Special moments in DCMM :itsme: :wavey:

Tggrrr010.jpg

To the lady this morning in a blue cooper s that desperately tried to keep up with me on my liter bike (of all things to try to keep up with...)

lol, why would you even do that to your mini?

thanks for the excuse to open it up though...and for making my usually boring commute, a bit more interesting!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Driving home yesterday and I see a MINI in a parking lot next to the road with the bonnet up. Yeah I'm in a rush, always am but I pulled over to see if I could help. He wasn't a club member but he was in a MINI and of course that makes him part of the MINI family.

He was pretty sure his water pump was going and didn't know a good mechanic. I told him about a few places and gave him the number for PMoA.

Get this- He had a Chili red S with 29,000 miles on it!!!! Car looked like it was in amazing shape, well except for that water pump

I have his card so I can follow up and see how things worked out. Hopefully we can get him to come join us

Tggrrr010.jpg

Saw a Sexy Chili Red, slammed Roadster yesterday on Shirley Gate.

I heard you, then saw you, then wanted to BE you! :applause:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Driving home yesterday and I see a MINI in a parking lot next to the road with the bonnet up. Yeah I'm in a rush, always am but I pulled over to see if I could help. He wasn't a club member but he was in a MINI and of course that makes him part of the MINI family.

He was pretty sure his water pump was going and didn't know a good mechanic. I told him about a few places and gave him the number for PMoA.

Get this- He had a Chili red S with 29,000 miles on it!!!! Car looked like it was in amazing shape, well except for that water pump

I have his card so I can follow up and see how things worked out. Hopefully we can get him to come join us

If he has an R56, I'm not really too surprised. Remember Lucy's timing chain went out at 30k (and I owe it to you and Craig for pointing that out!)