GreenCactus

Was it you???

Saw an F56 Volcano in the wild yesterday on 295!! With a plate that said something like MNIBEE. I slowed down to try and get a wave next to her or give her a thumbs up, but she was in her own world. I guess looking for the speed cameras.

That would be exciting, I can't wait till I see my first one in the wild :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I've seen them many times!!

Just spotted an electric blue MCS HT on 495 with MD plates "SUVBAIT". Anyone here?

No joke...I've seen them twice. And at least three of you have seen this car as well. This person is apparently putting some miles on that car hahah.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Saw Ali on 395 S yesterdsy!!! Ali you were definetly the highlight of my commute

That was you!!!???

I had so much fun waving :wavey:

You made my commute home too. It's great when you see a friendly MINI owner. I wasn't sure if I knew you

I tried waving at the Countryman with the CA plates and the lime green stripes, he smiled back

I had fun and it was a lighter than usual traffic day :motor::motor:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I've spotted two F56s recently. One was a volcanic orange with a white roof and a really unhappy looking guy driving (no sure why when he was flying and I was sitting in traffic!) and then this morning, a pepper white white checker roof and white stripes. I personally wasn't a fan of the white stripes on a white car but it's not my call! I was confused both times I saw them.

I saw Audrey and Scoopie last week near Clock Tower in Herndon. I waved excitedly but realized I was in my coworker's red VW R32 (he came to play with is at Spring Fling!).

Then last night, I saw Bert and Ernie on the Dulles toll road!!! I was so excited. Obviously lots of excited waving and honking happened!!!!

I saw Audrey and Scoopie last week near Clock Tower in Herndon. I waved excitedly but realized I was in my coworker's red VW R32 (he came to play with is at Spring Fling!).

Then last night, I saw Bert and Ernie on the Dulles toll road!!! I was so excited. Obviously lots of excited waving and honking happened!!!!

I love the excited happy waving

:love::motor::love::motor:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Steph was so nice to move to the right from the left lane as I was approaching her on the Dulles Toll Road last evening. I waved as I passed (windows up) but I think I took her by surprise, it took her a second to recognize me and then catch up for some windows-down hand waving. :wavy:

That was the best waving I have gotten in the past 2+ years. :top:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

That was the best waving I have gotten in the past 2+ years. :top:

Ahhhh, Steph is a great waver! She sneaks by my place from time to time for a quick wave.

Always puts a smile on my face. ;)

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"