GreenCactus

Was it you???

We saw UKSWAG in the BJ's parking lot next to PMOA and had to stop for a pic.

Beautiful classic Mini!

1i28Rgi

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC

Yes, I think his name is Brian, but I haven't met him yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC

We saw UKSWAG in the BJ's parking lot next to PMOA and had to stop for a pic.

Beautiful classic Mini!

1i28Rgi

UK swag is Lisa. She does date Brian at Passport. Lisa just recently joined DCMM :) ... She also has a blue R56 and Brian has a MINI that's a race car :)

Hey Steph, thanks for the clarification.

Lisa, hope you don't mind that we stole a pic with your Mini - beautiful!

Look forward you meeting you sometime soon.

...Mike

was heading home from work yesterday and followed this green justa weaving in and out of traffic, apparently trying to get ahead but not really (you know how it is with traffic, it's like grocery lines...you pick a lane and just stick to it). That's how I was able to follow him, because I stuck to a lane and just watched him cut and weave across literally all 4 lanes but still end up in the same spot relative to our group in traffic lolol.

So if you're on here, sir, you could've at least returned my wave as I passed you!

trololololol

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Think I might've seen Bert on our way to White's Ferry (ultimately heading to Leesburg Outlets) yesterday. You were coming down White's Ferry road, leaving Poolesville? A little after noonish. It was a green with white stripes...

ha, and then, no kidding, as we were heading back to the car, ready to leave the outlets, I spot a one of a kind mini parked just behind us. I thought, this mini can only belong to Mr vice president himself! and sure enough, there Chris is, just getting out of the car. haha good to meet you dude.

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Think I might've seen Bert on our way to White's Ferry (ultimately heading to Leesburg Outlets) yesterday. You were coming down White's Ferry road, leaving Poolesville? A little after noonish. It was a green with white stripes...

Nope, sorry, I was in Reston at that time. :frown:

There are 7 or 8 BRGs with stripes that I have seen in the area. We have 3 in the DCMMs now (Cricket, Poison Ivy, and Ernie) and I personally know of 2 others (non-MINIacs) and see 2 others on River Rd most mornings.

We all look the same to non-BRGers. :biggrin:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Nope, sorry, I was in Reston at that time. :frown:

There are 7 or 8 BRGs with stripes that I have seen in the area. We have 3 in the DCMMs now (Cricket, Poison Ivy, and Ernie) and I personally know of 2 others (non-MINIacs) and see 2 others on River Rd most mornings.

We all look the same to non-BRGers. :biggrin:

It wasn't me... I was in that area yesterday, but it was in the evening.

I got a wave on my way home from work tonight on 395 from a really nice Countryman. It was either dark blue or black with gray and orange stripes and orange mirror caps. It sounds like a weird combination, but it looked really good!

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Was it an awesome looking dark silver with black stripes lol glad to have finally meet you in person. Kinda shocked to have someone call my name out lol

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Just walked back to Rigsby after finishing brunch at La Casa in Foxchase (on Duke in Alexandria) to find a silver R59 had joined him. Nice! No custom tag or badges but I tagged him with a card. There were parking spots available other than this one in the back of the lot, so I'm pretty sure Silver made a point of sidling up.

...Mike

Just walked back to Rigsby after finishing brunch at La Casa in Foxchase (on Duke in Alexandria) to find a silver R59 had joined him. Nice! No custom tag or badges but I tagged him with a card. There were parking spots available other than this one in the back of the lot, so I'm pretty sure Silver made a point of sidling up.

...Mike

I love that!!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

While walking back to the office here on Quantico, I saw an all4, S, red paceman. Before I could finish my thought of, "wow, someone finally bought a paceman", it passed me and I saw PMoA loaner decal on the back window.

Not sure what I will see with my own eyes first bigfoot, a chupacarba, or a paceman owner.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels