TGGRRR (Ali)

New Club Vendor PTuning

Holy crap! For a custom exhaust that's practically free!

PTuning. . .out of curiosity, do you do TIG welding on stainless?

I don't think the custom exhaust was going to cost $185 lol ... I think that was the discount he was given ;) ... I could be wrong. But dang, exhaust for $185, I'm in!

I don't think the custom exhaust was going to cost $185 lol ... I think that was the discount he was given ;) ... I could be wrong. But dang, exhaust for $185, I'm in!

Hell, I don't even have a MINI and I'll buy an exhaust for $185!:top:

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

~$1700 for a hand fabricated race exhaust is a really good deal esp if it's stainless. Once you figure in bending, fitting, welding for hangers, flexpipe, cat, mufflers and tips; that's a *lot* of hours of fabrication then tack parts on top of that and it adds up quick.

Though Rocko is an R56 rather than an R53 isn't he, that drops the complexity down quite a bit.

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

~$1700 for a hand fabricated race exhaust is a really good deal esp if it's stainless. Once you figure in bending, fitting, welding for hangers, flexpipe, cat, mufflers and tips; that's a *lot* of hours of fabrication then tack parts on top of that and it adds up quick.

Though Rocko is an R56 rather than an R53 isn't he, that drops the complexity down quite a bit.

Nope, Rocko is an R53... which is why I asked about the wisdom of trying to put the muffler in the middle, when the battery box would directly interfere. :dontknow:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

so the 185 is the discount the total cost is just under 1000 total parts and labor and what im going to get done is a single muffler and resonator under the middle of the car just behind the front seats then

run the pipe From the muffler down then a 90° bend to the right then out the back. so think of the one ball design

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

so are you gonna be cutting down to just 1 cat??

thats what i have now, 1 cat up in the down pipe (stock) then stright pipe all the way back to the muffler (magnaflow) :top:

gen 1 only have one car but have 2 mufflers

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

so are you gonna be cutting down to just 1 cat??

thats what i have now, 1 cat up in the down pipe (stock) then stright pipe all the way back to the muffler (magnaflow) :top:

When is Stickers2 getting an exhaust ? Let me make it :) . R56 exhaust will be somewhat less expensive because there are minimal bends needed.

When is Stickers2 getting an exhaust ? Let me make it :) . R56 exhaust will be somewhat less expensive because there are minimal bends needed.

STKRS 2 already has an exhaust, derp. Hey Justin, there was a question about welding the Beau [elpollodiablo] asked.

STKRS 2 already has an exhaust, derp. Hey Justin, there was a question about welding the Beau [elpollodiablo] asked.

I had responded earlier but I guess it didn't go through . To answer his question ; yes we TIG weld upon request. I have the MIG welder set up for stainless as well.

I like how this entire thread has been taken over and it is no longer about PTUNING ...

so i was telling... SQUIRREL... o where was i. lol