TGGRRR (Ali)

New Club Vendor PTuning

We have brought a new vendor on board for club members with badges. PTuning in Manassas. They will be giving us the following discount when you show your club badge.

5% on performance parts up to $75 off and 10% off labor up to $150 off. Excludes dyno related services.

I'd like to welcome them on board, we're really excited to have them

:congrats:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I have an appointment today for a quote to get an exhaust made from them hopefully it's going to be a nice time there.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I have an appointment today for a quote to get an exhaust made from them hopefully it's going to be a nice time there.

:top: I'm drooling at the thought of a custom exhaust

I want a custom exhaust made for Lucy!! Let me know how it goes, Chris!!

:top: I'm drooling at the thought of a custom exhaust

You should drool at the thought of a torque wrench. Your exhaust won't do any good if there are no wheels on the car...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

It arrived today

Okay, once you've used it and we know you aren't gonna pull a "Kenny Rogers" on us, you can start drooling over the thought of a custom exauwst. (please note that I spelled that phonetically just for you).

Anyway, I'm really glad we have another new vendor onboard.

So im really liking the idea of the custom exhaust system. Justin went over the parts and material that's going to be used and I must say im going to like it a lot.

Now just need to save up some extra cash

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

What kind of mufflers? You going with the split at the back or are you going with the "one ball" mod? Some 1st gen owners do that adn it's whne there's only one muffler adn the exhaust splits behind it and exits. May be less expensive and it will weigh less.

I may have to talk to them about an exhaust too. The only thing keeping me from running a higher performance tune is the stock exhaust. The Stage II and Stage III tunes require a 3" exhaust and I'd probably go with a catless downpipe so it's really, really opened up.

What kind of mufflers? You going with the split at the back or are you going with the "one ball" mod? Some 1st gen owners do that adn it's whne there's only one muffler adn the exhaust splits behind it and exits. May be less expensive and it will weigh less.

I may have to talk to them about an exhaust too. The only thing keeping me from running a higher performance tune is the stock exhaust. The Stage II and Stage III tunes require a 3" exhaust and I'd probably go with a catless downpipe so it's really, really opened up.

Im going with a magnaflow muffler. Justin said he is going to put it under the middle of the car, then run the pipe back to the right side then out the back. The price seemed a little high at first but after thinking about it I would be cheaper than buying a name brand one (magnaflow, borla, ....) and spending 3-5hrs installing it.

Yep. Magnaflow makes awesome muffler. When I put the VIP Custom in Archie, it really helped fix the drone and other things with the exhaust. 2.75" pipes or larger?

Im going with a magnaflow muffler. Justin said he is going to put it under the middle of the car, then run the pipe back to the right side then out the back. The price seemed a little high at first but after thinking about it I would be cheaper than buying a name brand one (magnaflow, borla, ....) and spending 3-5hrs installing it.
Putting the muffler in the middle on an R53 doesn't make much sense because of the battery box. It makes much more sense to just use the factory location on the passenger side (to balance out the weight of the driver a bit) and be some with it. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Putting the muffler in the middle on an R53 doesn't make much sense because of the battery box. It makes much more sense to just use the factory location on the passenger side (to balance out the weight of the driver a bit) and be some with it. :smile:

middle meaning middle of car, the 8'' wide tunnel area.

Check your quote paper... Mike may not have included your club member discount

That IS a good price - with or without a discount.

Yea I've come to realization that for what im getting and what included it's a great price. just at first the price shocked me and wasn't ready for it. but now thinking its a great price.

Craig, Justin can make that happen. But I think with R55/56, if I remember correct, we can't do a "true" 3" exhaust because the very first opening is like 2.7" or something like that.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

We are extremely happy to be part of this group.

I know a few members have stopped by PTUNING for servicing, but I haven't had the opportunity to meet them in person.

Hopefully, I will get an opportunity to meet everyone soon.

If you need anything, please contact me through PM, FaceBook, AIM, or email.

Thanks,

Mike @ PTUNING

AIM/Email: mike@ptuning.com

facebook.com/pages/PTUNING/185497841268

Mike @ PTUNING

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PTUNING

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

We are extremely happy to be part of this group.

I know a few members have stopped by PTUNING for servicing, but I haven't had the opportunity to meet them in person.

Hopefully, I will get an opportunity to meet everyone soon.

If you need anything, please contact me through PM, FaceBook, AIM, or email.

Thanks,

Mike @ PTUNING

facebook.com/pages/PTUNING/185497841268

It's so nice to have you guys on board with us. Now if we can only convince Justin to adopt a MINI too...

Holy crap! For a custom exhaust that's practically free!

PTuning. . .out of curiosity, do you do TIG welding on stainless?

it say discount -185 so im guessing that the club discount right?

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]