SlingsDogs

MINI Badges question

Had a good time at the photo shoot and got some great ideas for my Mini. Forgot whos Mini I saw it on but noticed a great badge on the back of one of the blue Minis that said "I know I know, pull over" Thought is was GREAT! Sadly I had to be in Gaithersburg so I couldn't make the lunch to ask!

Anyone know where to get that badge? I checked several Mini sites and GoBadges to no avail...

Looking forward to the next event!

Chris

Had a good time at the photo shoot and got some great ideas for my Mini. Forgot whos Mini I saw it on but noticed a great badge on the back of one of the blue Minis that said "I know I know, pull over" Thought is was GREAT! Sadly I had to be in Gaithersburg so I couldn't make the lunch to ask!

Anyone know where to get that badge? I checked several Mini sites and GoBadges to no avail...

Looking forward to the next event!

Chris

I think it belongs to 'Edge.'
Indeed it does. That badge was a gift from Laura (GreenCactus) though, and I don't recall where she said she got it. I'm sure she will chime in when she sees this. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Indeed it does. That badge was a gift from Laura (GreenCactus) though, and I don't recall where she said she got it. I'm sure she will chime in when she sees this. :smile:

I'm pretty sure I got it from Motoringbadges.com, but I can't find it on their site anymore. I've searched my email to see if I can find an order confirmation, but I'm not having any luck. If I find it, I'll let you know. :biggrin:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I've always wanted to get a badge, never picked a badge holder though. Anyone have suggestions for which one to go with?

Personally I like the look of the simple Craven Speed holder, but the installation is much simpler on the GoBadges because they use velcro.

What ever you do, don't get one of each unless you REALLY want to annoy Haemish when you ride behind him at a run with your uneven badges :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I've always wanted to get a badge, never picked a badge holder though. Anyone have suggestions for which one to go with?

How many badges do you intend to sport at one time? I've got GoBadges aluminum badge bars (http://www.gobadges.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=252) on my rear plate as I've multiple badges, and a single badge on my grill. They're not inexpensive but they are quite sturdy.

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

:biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Personally I like the look of the simple Craven Speed holder, but the installation is much simpler on the GoBadges because they use velcro.

What ever you do, don't get one of each unless you REALLY want to annoy Haemish when you ride behind him at a run with your uneven badges :biggrin:

Or, you can really have fun with it and purposfully place your badge holders and badges on the grill crooked and make sure you are behind Haemish! Then, we can all have fun watching him! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Or, you can really have fun with it and purposfully place your badge holders and badges on the grill crooked and make sure you are behind Haemish! Then, we can all have fun watching him! :)

It's really a lot of fun To torture him like this. :rofl:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg